The Walking Dead Discussion Thread(spoilers)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
RiotRaven said:
Oh that's good then, 4th season in the works? I'll at least be able to join more in the discussions here if I catch up!

I would imagine so, probably not until the Fall though.

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
Senhor Perfect said:
I would imagine so, probably not until the Fall though.

ah well that's good, aslong as my boy Glen is still alive. I'll be happy :eek:tunga:

Reaction score
Senhor Perfect said:
Shane was the cause of all the tension in the series up until the end of season 2. His relationships with Rick, Lori, and Carl; his growing urge to kill everyone and everything, his confrontations with the old guy. All pure greatness. Not to mention his zombie walk was the best one ever!

Those were the parts that didn't interest me (well, the buildup part). Anything that has to do with Lori and Andrea is just :eww:.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Big Hoss Rambler said:
Those were the parts that didn't interest me (well, the buildup part). Anything that has to do with Lori and Andrea is just :eww:.

Totally agree with Andrea being useless and boring, but I loved hating that cunt Lori. Always putting Rick and Shane against each other. Rick's body wouldn't have even been cold before she started riding Shane. All she did was shit disturb. Hated her, but in a way that made me want to see her get what was coming to her, which she got :eek:tunga:

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Senhor Perfect said:
Totally agree with Andrea being useless and boring, but I loved hating that nuct Lori. Always putting Rick and Shane against each other. Rick's body wouldn't have even been cold before she started riding Shane. All she did was shit disturb. Hated her, but in a way that made me want to see her get what was coming to her, which she got :eek:tunga:

no

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Andrea is dead! :yes:
Pretty good episode. Better than the other crap ones.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Yvette Nicole Brown gave a shout out to CM Punk on The Talking Dead.
Apparently he bought her all the comics of The Walking Dead.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Jesse Pinkman said:
Andrea is dead! :yes:
Pretty good episode. Better than the other crap ones.

still disappointed though. No real cliff hanger, the only major death was Andrea (who cares?). Hopefully season 4 will be better than this one.

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=sA0u8oQqkG8[/video]

Reaction score
Senhor Perfect said:
still disappointed though. No real cliff hanger, the only major death was Andrea (who cares?). Hopefully season 4 will be better than this one.

I agree with this. Didn't like the cliff hanger at all.. Now, they just got more old people to the group. More liabilities... Well, at least now they got Tyreese and the black girl. That firefight was terrible. I was expecting more of that but they retreated so quickly.. lol at Governor killing his own people.

ANDREA IS DEAD. :yes:

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Big Hoss Rambler said:
I agree with this. Didn't like the cliff hanger at all.. Now, they just got more old people to the group. More liabilities... Well, at least now they got Tyreese and the black girl. That firefight was terrible. I was expecting more of that but they retreated so quickly.. lol at Governor killing his own people.

ANDREA IS DEAD. :yes:

the only thing that would make it worthwhile is if Carl joins the Gov next season cuz he thinks Rick has gone soft.

Roach

Inappropriately dressed Walmart shopper
Reaction score
Website
www.dogforo.co.uk
Was pretty awesome if I say so myself. Caught up on all episodes within like 3 months or so (from series 1). Really enjoyed it but got a bit dry on the finale.

Looking forward to season 4 in October though.