The Walking Dead Discussion Thread(spoilers)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Bobby Roode said:
:yay: you loved Shane as well? I'm the only one who wished he didn't die. :downer:

all the shows tension revolved around Shane. His relationship with Rick, Lori, Carl, the old guy, etc caused all interesting parts. Should've never killed him off :sad: his zombie walk was fucking fantastic though.

Reaction score
Bobby Roode said:
Once again, the last 15-20 minutes made the episode. Probably saved it?
SPOILER!
Merle's dead. :upset: :why: He went out as a hero though. Daryl, it's not okay. Kill that fucking Governor. :cry:

:downer::downer::downer::upset:

Sucks that Merle died. Thought he'd just turn good and be more like Daryl to the group. And those two would die together couple of seasons later, perhaps around the end.

Now, Daryl has to kill The Governor but I assume that Daryl will try to kill The Governor and fail. Our might leader, Rick, will then end up killing him. :pity:

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Big Hoss Rambler said:
:downer::downer::downer::upset:

Sucks that Merle died. Thought he'd just turn good and be more like Daryl to the group. And those two would die together couple of seasons later, perhaps around the end.

Now, Daryl has to kill The Governor but I assume that Daryl will try to kill The Governor and fail. Our might leader, Rick, will then end up killing him. :pity:

Fucking Rick stealing the spotlight! :annoyed:

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
"Gotta eat muh baby brotha." :dawg: :downer:
I am sad. Just finished watching it. I cried. Poor Daryl.

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
I'm going to start watching Season 2 this week, any episodes where any Major plot twists ETC happen I should look forward too? Don't tell me what happens, just the episode numbers if possible :3

Reaction score
RiotRaven said:
I'm going to start watching Season 2 this week, any episodes where any Major plot twists ETC happen I should look forward too? Don't tell me what happens, just the episode numbers if possible :3

The first 1-2 episodes, one middle episode, and the last two episodes. Everything else was boring for Season 2. Get to Season 3 fast!

RoyalRaven

Banned
Reaction score
Big Hoss Rambler said:
The first 1-2 episodes, one middle episode, and the last two episodes. Everything else was boring for Season 2. Get to Season 3 fast!

thanks, I'm properly hooked after the first season, though I'm gonna end up watching them sometime this week since they're all around an hour long.:obama:

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Big Hoss Rambler said:

Disagree, Shane = greatness all the time.

RoyalRaven

Banned
Reaction score
Senhor Perfect said:

The best thing he's done so far for me, is battered that Fat guy (in season 1). Because he deserved it.:mad2:

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
RiotRaven said:
The best thing he's done so far for me, is battered that Fat guy (in season 1). Because he deserved it.:mad2:

Trust me, he only gets better. You'll see.

RoyalRaven

Banned
Reaction score
Senhor Perfect said:
Trust me, he only gets better. You'll see.

I'll trust you, how many more episodes is there left in Season 3 still to be aired?

Reaction score
Senhor Perfect said:

Barely showed Shane on those other episodes and the times he was there, he was getting boring.

He was trying to hide about what he did, feeling guilty, shit flashbacks etc.

He was great in every one of those episodes I mentioned above. him getting the medicine and killing that dude, killing walkers spree at the barn, hunting that mexican dude, Rick and Shane standoff, Walker Shane. good times.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Big Hoss Rambler said:
Barely showed Shane on those other episodes and the times he was there, he was getting boring.

He was trying to hide about what he did, feeling guilty, sh*t flashbacks etc.

He was great in every one of those episodes I mentioned above. him getting the medicine and killing that dude, killing walkers spree at the barn, hunting that mexican dude, Rick and Shane standoff, Walker Shane. good times.

Shane was the cause of all the tension in the series up until the end of season 2. His relationships with Rick, Lori, and Carl; his growing urge to kill everyone and everything, his confrontations with the old guy. All pure greatness. Not to mention his zombie walk was the best one ever!

RoyalRaven

Banned
Reaction score
Senhor Perfect said:

Oh that's good then, 4th season in the works? I'll at least be able to join more in the discussions here if I catch up!