The Walking Dead Discussion Thread(spoilers)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
CM Punk said:
True. f*ck Andrea. This episode was boring, but the last 20 minutes were supposed to be the exciting part. Kinda bleh. Also, kind of obvious who burnt the walkers.

It's also kind of obvious the black couple will help out Rick and the gang in the end and finally be accepted into the group. I just hope the next ep's focus is on the originals plus action. I'm tired of Woodbury tbh. It's run it's course.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
You know what i hate about this show? That blonde bitch fucks shit up 99/100 times, but they CONTINUALLY try to sell her as a badass. The show is mediocre (i still watch weekly also, but it's not that great, admit it) but really has potential. Any of you idiots watch Heroes (I did, sadface) i view it as the same. One reasonably good season (heroes was amazing...and walking dead it was not season 1) with most episodes being the equivalent of a male oriented soap opera. Like sands through the hourglass, so are the walking dead's lives.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Team Frank top/Aids Bottom said:
You know what i hate about this show? That blonde bitch fucks shit up 99/100 times, but they CONTINUALLY try to sell her as a badass. The show is mediocre (i still watch weekly also, but it's not that great, admit it) but really has potential. Any of you idiots watch Heroes (I did, sadface) i view it as the same. One reasonably good season (heroes was amazing...and walking dead it was not season 1) with most episodes being the equivalent of a male oriented soap opera. Like sands through the hourglass, so are the walking dead's lives.

Hopefully the Governor killed her during last night's ep so we don't have to see her anymore. The second half of season 3 has been lackluster so far.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Senhor Perfect said:
Hopefully the Governor killed her during last night's ep so we don't have to see her anymore. The second half of season 3 has been lackluster so far.

I am watching the video as we speak, fuckface. I am going to bury you at wm.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
I am watching the video as we speak, fuckface. I am going to bury you at wm.

Well what I said is inconclusive. I have no concrete proof of it.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Senhor Perfect said:
Well what I said is inconclusive. I have no concrete proof of it.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dJu1Jj7VTw[/video]
Unforgivable man.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Going to watch it in a little bit! Hope it was a good one last night!

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Britanica said:
Going to watch it in a little bit! Hope it was a good one last night!

Not really going to spoil anything, enjoy

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Not really going to spoil anything, enjoy

I was scared you were! :dawg::lol1:
I told myself not to click that and didn't but forgot when I hit reply it shows the text!!! :upset: :why:

:phew::haha:

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Britanica said:
I was scared you were! :dawg::lol1:
I told myself not to click that and didn't but forgot when I hit reply it shows the text!!! :upset: :why:

:phew::haha:

teamwork buddy. We should make a thread on what shows we watch, add it to a poll, and then see what threads we could make quality in the name of common interest. Enjoy the episode, i really liked it.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
teamwork buddy. We should make a thread on what shows we watch, add it to a poll, and then see what threads we could make quality in the name of common interest. Enjoy the episode, i really liked it.

Will do. :obama:

Last week I thought something major was going to happen but it didn't so now I play the waiting game, only 3 left so I know something major is going to happen!

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Britanica said:
Will do. :obama:

Last week I thought something major was going to happen but it didn't so now I play the waiting game, only 3 left so I *HOPE* something major is going to happen!

Fixed to be correct. You hope something will happen.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Fixed to be correct. You hope something will happen.

Oh something if going to happen. Remember the end of the last season!?