The Walking Dead Discussion Thread(spoilers)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
CM Punk said:
Not yet that is. :shock:

Another slow ep, looks like the shit will start to hit the fan next week. I think Rick will use the zombies in the yard as an advantage. Don't think Carol and the younger farmers daughter are going to make it through.

Reaction score
Yup saw that episode yesterday.

The episode was ok. Lol at Darly and that mexican dude competiting on killing walkers. Was pretty boring hearing them talk and talk but it'll be worth it in the next episode. 3 more episodes left!

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Big Hoss Rambler said:
Yup saw that episode yesterday.

The episode was ok. Lol at Darly and that mexican dude competiting on killing walkers. Was pretty boring hearing them talk and talk but it'll be worth it in the next episode. 3 more episodes left!

3 Episodes left for just war? :mad2:
Expecting a cliff hanger.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Senhor Perfect said:
Hoping for some major action tonight.

I'm guessing around the last 20 minutes once again. They'll probably plan everything out and get prepared for the first 40 minutes.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Yeah like Punk says last 20 mins will be planning, end of ep war, then hopefully the next two eps will be complete war, then end on a cliffhanger, should be great.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
As I said, the last 20 minutes was the enjoyable part. Not all of it, but whatever.

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
Just watched the first episode last night, it was pretty awesome, gonna watch episode 2 before RAW tonight.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
CM Punk said:
As I said, the last 20 minutes was the enjoyable part. Not all of it, but whatever.

Thought it was all pretty boring, like a third rate horror movie in the warehouse. I'm hoping the last two really ramp it up. I think it's mostly cause I don't give a shit about Andrea/Woodbury. Another ep without showing the people I care about in the prison. Very disappointed

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Senhor Perfect said:
Thought it was all pretty boring, like a third rate horror movie in the warehouse. I'm hoping the last two really ramp it up. I think it's mostly cause I don't give a shit about Andrea/Woodbury. Another ep without showing the people I care about in the prison. Very disappointed

True. Fuck Andrea. This episode was boring, but the last 20 minutes were supposed to be the exciting part. Kinda bleh. Also, kind of obvious who burnt the walkers.