The Walking Dead Discussion Thread(spoilers)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
lol. I can't wait that long. I torrented mine like 8 minutes after the show ended.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
I have a feeling someone is going to die again soon :sad:

Reaction score
Danielson said:
How bad is the cliffhanger at the end? If it's not horrible I can watch it lol

It's okay.. Expected more from it. But, there are lots of questions unaswered so those could be answered on the next episode.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Just saw the episode, one thought.
Fuck you Rick, seriously fuck you.

Reaction score
ColeMiner said:
Just saw the episode, one thought.
f*ck you Rick, seriously f*ck you.

You wanted to see Tyreese's group and Michonne join Rick's group, right?

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Big Hoss Rambler said:
You wanted to see Tyreese's group and Michonne join Rick's group, right?

definitely, Tyreese just looks like a walking tank, it would have been awesome to see him with Daryl, but Rick fucked that up as well lol, although I get why he didn't let Merle join the group, I don't get why he didn't want Tyreese in, and Michonne showed them where to get Glenn and Maggie so that makes no sense either. Good episode but I want Daryl back, I can't wait to see the tension build up with him and Merle, should be a great second half to the season, and a few questions left unanswered as well so next episode hopefully will explain a few things.

Reaction score
ColeMiner said:
definitely, Tyreese just looks like a walking tank, it would have been awesome to see him with Daryl, but Rick fucked that up as well lol, although I get why he didn't let Merle join the group, I don't get why he didn't want Tyreese in, and Michonne showed them where to get Glenn and Maggie so that makes no sense either. Good episode but I want Daryl back, I can't wait to see the tension build up with him and Merle, should be a great second half to the season, and a few questions left unanswered as well so next episode hopefully will explain a few things.

Ikr. I hated it. Michonne alone could've taken out so many walkers with her katanas. When Rick foud out she knew Andrea, I thought that now he'd let her join the group because she helped Andrea. Tyresse would've been another awesome addition to the group. He looks stronger than T-Bone and could definitely tank some walkers. Fucking Rick messed it all up. They would've have a perfect team for any retaliations.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Big Hoss Rambler said:
Ikr. I hated it. Michonne alone could've taken out so many walkers with her katanas. When Rick foud out she knew Andrea, I thought that now he'd let her join the group because she helped Andrea. Tyresse would've been another awesome addition to the group. He looks stronger than T-Bone and could definitely tank some walkers. Fucking Rick messed it all up. They would've have a perfect team for any retaliations.

ikr, their group would have been unstoppable with all of them, when he found out that Michonne knew Andrea I thought the same but then for some reason he kinda got angry at her, wtf is with that? She could obviously be trusted if she'd helped their friend and they saw how good she was at fighting. And you would think he would get all the help he could knowing that the Governor was coming to attack them, they knew Tyreese was friendly as well as surely if was gonna attack them then he would have done it when all the men were gone, I hope they all end up joining up anyway because that group would be so badass.

Did you notice the Breaking Bad reference as well?

Reaction score
ColeMiner said:
ikr, their group would have been unstoppable with all of them, when he found out that Michonne knew Andrea I thought the same but then for some reason he kinda got angry at her, wtf is with that? She could obviously be trusted if she'd helped their friend and they saw how good she was at fighting. And you would think he would get all the help he could knowing that the Governor was coming to attack them, they knew Tyreese was friendly as well as surely if was gonna attack them then he would have done it when all the men were gone, I hope they all end up joining up anyway because that group would be so badass.

Did you notice the Breaking Bad reference as well?

Rick is a dick. No one cares about Laurie anymore. He should be glad that she's gone. Now, he's gonna get someone killed I bet. I also hope they everyone joins back.

Rick, Daryl, Merle, Michonne, Tyreese, and Glenn = epic team.

No, I must've missed that reference. Remind me what it was?

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Big Hoss Rambler said:
Rick is a dick. No one cares about Laurie anymore. He should be glad that she's gone. Now, he's gonna get someone killed I bet. I also hope they everyone joins back.

Rick, Daryl, Merle, Michonne, Tyreese, and Glenn = epic team.

No, I must've missed that reference. Remind me what it was?

oh I know, I was so happy when Laurie died, and it sounded like Rick didn't really care at the time with them "tears" AW NAW, lol he just kept saying that, it was hilarious.

Yeah I'm thinking that Hershall's daughter might die, can't remember her name but she seems the most expendable.

It's not really that big but when the Governor was naming the casualties to Andria one of the names was Walter and the one like two after that was Heisenberg, nothing much really but pretty cool anyway. Have you seen the blue meth one in season 2, that on is pretty cool.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
It was a pretty slow show, but the last 20 minutes made up for it.

Pretty good episode.