The Walking Dead Discussion Thread(spoilers)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
DannyWoods said:
d26d936532f3387ab6ec78401d29b37b.jpg

:upset: Its so sad!

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Just got done with ep.8

HOLE LEE COW! I knew Merl and Deryl were going to see each other by the end soon as they said Deryl was still in the town. The way it ended though... NOW I GOTTA WAIT TILL FEBRUARY!?!?!?!? :dafuq: :why: :upset:

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Britanica said:
Just got done with ep.8

HOLE LEE COW! I knew Merl and Deryl were going to see each other by the end soon as they said Deryl was still in the town. The way it ended though... NOW I GOTTA WAIT TILL FEBRUARY!?!?!?!? :dafuq: :why: :upset:

That was crazy, but what about Shane! :yes:

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
CM Punk said:
That was crazy, but what about Shane! :yes:

I wasn't that shocked too see him. Rick is losing his mind. He was talking to Lori on the phone, who knows if the other people were actually real. Still have no clue. For him to see Shane, not surprising. The people from his past are haunting him. I wasn't sure who he was at first though then my husband is like SHANE!?!? He looked so different but yeah. Rick is losing his mind.

What do you think will happen with Merl? Like will he try to join the group now or will him and Deryl be left behind or what!? The way its heading is I think Andira(?) is going to want to go back with them or atleast want the Gov. to make peace with them but I can't see that happening. I think that she's going to get kicked out or killed. Since there is a game coming out with Merl and Deryl I can't see either of them dying at least not for this season. My husband keeps wanting Hershal to get bit and turn so he can see Hershal Walker. LMAO I don't think he is going to last much longer, though I do enjoy his character. I was shocked lesbian was still alive. I don't remember her name so I will call her lesbian, you know, Deryl's lover. What if Merl makes a move on her? LOL So much to think about. Sucks we gotta wait 2 months.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Britanica said:
I wasn't that shocked too see him. Rick is losing his mind. He was talking to Lori on the phone, who knows if the other people were actually real. Still have no clue. For him to see Shane, not surprising. The people from his past are haunting him. I wasn't sure who he was at first though then my husband is like SHANE!?!? He looked so different but yeah. Rick is losing his mind.

What do you think will happen with Merl? Like will he try to join the group now or will him and Deryl be left behind or what!? The way its heading is I think Andira(?) is going to want to go back with them or atleast want the Gov. to make peace with them but I can't see that happening. I think that she's going to get kicked out or killed. Since there is a game coming out with Merl and Deryl I can't see either of them dying at least not for this season. My husband keeps wanting Hershal to get bit and turn so he can see Hershal Walker. LMAO I don't think he is going to last much longer, though I do enjoy his character. I was shocked lesbian was still alive. I don't remember her name so I will call her lesbian, you know, Deryl's lover. What if Merl makes a move on her? LOL So much to think about. Sucks we gotta wait 2 months.

You suck at spelling names, and it was motherfucking Shane so :finger: you!

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
YOUR OPINION SUCKS AND NO ONE LIKES YOU PUNK! PLUS
SHANE
SUCKS!

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Britanica said:
Hey Punk, I know this is crazy cause we're online friends, but... here's my number (xxx)xxx-xxxx Call me maybe?

uhhh long distance and
Shane
is the Goat

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
PFFF! You wish. And no, MERL IS GOAT!

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Merl > You

GAME OVA YOU LOSE NOW :GTFO:

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
OMGOSH! STOP PUTTING WORDS IN MY QUOTATION BOX!