The Walking Dead Discussion Thread(spoilers)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
So I'm finally up to date with The Walking Dead, this season has been great so far.
that scene where Rick cut that guy's head open was f****** epic! I'm loving the new badass that he is becoming, although more helpful Carl is still an annoying little s***, and Daryl is as amazing as ever, didn't expect Lori to die so soon though and I didn't want T-Dog to die, hate having to wait a week to watch an episode now though. :upset:
At least now I can start watching Breaking Bad so that's good, looking forward to next week's episode and Homeland is on tonight, so many great shows to watch at the minute.

Reaction score
Just watched Episode 5.

pretty boring episode tbh. nice to see Rick starting to act crazy and shit. Wonder who called at the end..:hmm:
next week's episode looks good.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Haven't watched Episode 5 yet, although I've just finished downloading it.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
My sister showed me this show last week and I found out the first two seasons are on netflix. Well I started sunday and finished today including all of the new episodes which are on demand on direct tv. Needless to say my mind is completely blown right now. Love this show, although I will wait until the end of season 3 before watching anymore. Those endings are easier when you know you can just click on the next sode.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
9543c8cca79c28be8d0be1ef100379ec.jpg

Reaction score
Just watched Episode 7.

fucking dam it. I wanted to see Maggie's tits. dam TV 14... that moment when the bras were off. :fap: was marking it and then the camera angle turns. :sad: Thought the governor would rape her when they were at that position, should've done it. :gusta: :fap:

Anyways, enough about Maggie and her glorious tits. Episode was decent. getting ready for the big battle. Excited for Daryl vs Merle and when they meetup. Can't believe already mid-season finale for next week but glad it's not season finale though. Next week's episode looks amazing.

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
I've only ever caught a few episodes of Walking Dead whenever I'm at my friend's house because they love the shit out of it.

I caught Talking Dead tonight and it was definitely not kayfabe, though they did introduce him as such. My question is how does Phil find the time to watch WD when he has to be on Raw the next day.
:dawg:

Reaction score
God dam. That episode 8 was fucking great. Sucks we gotta wait till February for the next new episodes.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Big Hoss Rambler said:
God dam. That episode 8 was fucking great. Sucks we gotta wait till February for the next new episodes.

February!? :upset: why:

I wasn't able to watch ep.8 yet but I'm caught up thus far. I tried watching it but everyone and their mom are slowing down the video loading so... yeah. Gotta wait till tomorrow.

Reaction score
Britanica said:
February!? :upset: why:

I wasn't able to watch ep.8 yet but I'm caught up thus far. I tried watching it but everyone and their mom are slowing down the video loading so... yeah. Gotta wait till tomorrow.

that's how they did for Season 2. I hate that long of a break. 1-3 weeks is fine but over 2-3 months is a long wait..

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Big Hoss Rambler said:
he looked awesome though. kinda like Hugh Jackman as Wolverine. :lol1:

Funny, my friend sent me a text saying that.

Daryl, don't die! :please:

Reaction score
CM Punk said:
Funny, my friend sent me a text saying that.

Daryl, don't die! :please:

I have a feeling that Daryl stays in the town and Merle is definitely coming with the group.