The Walking Dead Discussion Thread(spoilers)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
:why: I am so sad now! I literally cried when Lori said to kill her, then seeing her talk to Carl like that! :upset: Then the ending with them walking out and Rick seeing she died..... :cry: :why: So many people died! :why::upset::sad:

Reaction score
Britanica said:
:why: I am so sad now! I literally cried when Lori said to kill her, then seeing her talk to Carl like that! :upset: Then the ending with them walking out and Rick seeing she died..... :cry: :why: So many people died! :why::upset::sad:

lori was gonna die soon either way. just surprised that she died this early and the way she died.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Big Hoss Rambler said:
lori was gonna die soon either way. just surprised that she died this early and the way she died.

Yeah but like you, I was not expecting her to die like that. The ending with Rick and Carl just standing there was so sad. Carl was stone faced. Soon as Rick realized he had to shoot Lori he lost it.

Reaction score
At least Carl is now becoming more of a man and a leader soon maybe (heard one of the producers saying he might one day).

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Big Hoss Rambler said:
At least Carl is now becoming more of a man and a leader soon maybe (heard one of the producers saying he might one day).

I'm shocked Hershel out lived Lori. lol I guess thats why they do it the way they do... To keep us watchers on our toes. I think Carl will eventually have to shoot Rick, not anytime soon though.

Reaction score
Britanica said:
I'm shocked Hershel out lived Lori. lol I guess thats why they do it the way they do... To keep us watchers on our toes. I think Carl will eventually have to shoot Rick, not anytime soon though.

I was thinking the same. Hershel living longer than Lori and T-Dog lol. Didn't see that coming. You might be right about Carl shooting Rick. at the rate, how he's going/growing up like this and no hesitation at shooting his mom.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Big Hoss Rambler said:
I was thinking the same. Hershel living longer than Lori and T-Dog lol. Didn't see that coming. You might be right about Carl shooting Rick. at the rate, how he's going/growing up like this and no hesitation at shooting his mom.

Carl is going to end up hooking up with that 18/19 year old blonde chick. Isn't Carl like 12/13 years old? I wonder how they would pull that scene off? :hmm:

Reaction score
Britanica said:
Carl is going to end up hooking up with that 18/19 year old blonde chick. Isn't Carl like 12/13 years old? I wonder how they would pull that scene off? :hmm:

I think so. Figured something might happen between those two when Carl looked at that girl in episode 1 of this season. She has to survive that long first also. Wonder how big of a time elapse will happen between end of season 3 and start of season 4.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Big Hoss Rambler said:
I think so. Figured something might happen between those two when Carl looked at that girl in episode 1 of this season. She has to survive that long first also. Wonder how big of a time elapse will happen between end of season 3 and start of season 4.

I guess that depends on how many seasons they plan on doing. I hope it don't jump more than like a year or two.

Reaction score
Britanica said:
I guess that depends on how many seasons they plan on doing. I hope it don't jump more than like a year or two.

Actually, I think it'll depend on the comic book. Not sure how long it is but hopefully long. Love this zombie killing cannibalism type of shit. must be the bloodiest and most gruesome TV show ever.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Big Hoss Rambler said:
Actually, I think it'll depend on the comic book. Not sure how long it is but hopefully long. Love this zombie killing cannibalism type of shit. must be the bloodiest and most gruesome TV show ever.

There is TONS of comics I believe. I was going to get some but didn't want to ruin the show. lol

Reaction score
Britanica said:
There is TONS of comics I believe. I was going to get some but didn't want to ruin the show. lol

Good then. Makes sense why they're moving it faster than the comic one (I think they're doing that).

Yah I know what you mean. I could just read it off from the comic book but that means I'd actually have to read. :haha: And watching it happen on TV like this is far better.

Some other TV shows I watch are based of comic books also and I avoid comic books.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Big Hoss Rambler said:
Good then. Makes sense why they're moving it faster than the comic one (I think they're doing that).

Yah I know what you mean. I could just read it off from the comic book but that means I'd actually have to read. :haha: And watching it happen on TV like this is far better.

Some other TV shows I watch are based of comic books also and I avoid comic books.[/spoiler]

Yeah, sometimes its better to watch the movie/show first which is almost always for me. :haha:

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Just started watching it a week ago and it's already my favorite show (gonna watch breaking bad so that might beat it) I'm up to episode 10 in season 2, so I've just seen the bit with Hershal's barn, wow this show has some balls, never expected that to happen at all, didn't think any show would risk doing that but anyway can't wait to catch up to where it is now, Morgan better come back soon, he was a tank.