The Walking Dead Discussion Thread(spoilers)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Pratchett

The Artiste
Reaction score
Saw this on another site discussing TWD.
0cT8KmW.gif

Notice how Tyreese appears to be carrying something in both arms while running away? Could be Judith. Makes sense if it is.

Reactions: catlady

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Saw this on another site discussing TWD.
]
0cT8KmW.gif

Notice how Tyreese appears to be carrying something in both arms while running away? Could be Judith. Makes sense if it is.
But where did the blood in the carrier come from? Random blood falling from above?

Pratchett

The Artiste
Reaction score
But where did the blood in the carrier come from? Random blood falling from above?
Not sure, but clearly the buckle on the seat was undone. Zom's can't do that. Plus, if she was eaten, there should have been scraps. If not in the seat, then on the ground next to it. There was nothing but blood, which could be explained by the injuries of whoever rescued her.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Not sure, but clearly the buckle on the seat was undone. Zom's can't do that. Plus, if she was eaten, there should have been scraps. If not in the seat, then on the ground next to it. There was nothing but blood, which could be explained by the injuries of whoever rescued her.
Yeah I suppose. We'll see in Feb I guess.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
She is a live imo. I can't see them killin her off mid way.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
She is a live imo. I can't see them killin her off mid way.
You do know this is when she dies in the comics right? Of course it was different, but linear-wise that is where she dies. But yeah, I think I'm just hoping she's dead now because, well, its a FREAKING BABY IN THE ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE. :aries:

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
You do know this is when she dies in the comics right? Of course it was different, but linear-wise that is where she dies. But yeah, I think I'm just hoping she's dead now because, well, its a FREAKING BABY IN THE ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE. :aries:
Well... yeah... But see, I can see her being alive because they didnt show her die but at the same time, would they show a baby die? :hmm:

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Well... yeah... But see, I can see her being alive because they didnt show her die but at the same time, would they show a baby die? :hmm:
EXACTLY. They just showed a guy get decapitated now lets show zombies ripping a baby apart. Um how bout no? Oh and I disagree that there would be "pieces" of the baby left. I would think a group of zombies could devour that little baby quite quickly.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
EXACTLY. They just showed a guy get decapitated now lets show zombies ripping a baby apart. Um how bout no? Oh and I disagree that there would be "pieces" of the baby left. I would think a group of zombies could devour that little baby quite quickly.
Yeah but also... WHo is to say she didn't unbuckle it and crawl away? she had to be like a year and a half.