The Walking Dead Discussion Thread(spoilers)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
The one who killed the Gov was the woman who had the daughter that got bit. The one he banged and told her loved. :lol1:
I thought it was Herschel's other daughter that the dark haired one left Glen on the bus to go after? My bad I guess

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
judith is alive. No way they're killing off any of the Grimes' until the end of the series. She's on the bus fo sho. As for Hersh, great send off IMO. Knew he was getting it as soon as I saw Gov with the katana. Also why didn't anyone shoot Michone right away?

Reactions: catlady

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Yeah to me she is a live. I am still upset hersh got killed. Was hopen it's be glen. #racistbrita

Reactions: Senhor Perfect

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
judith is alive. No way they're killing off any of the Grimes' until the end of the series. She's on the bus fo sho. As for Hersh, great send off IMO. Knew he was getting it as soon as I saw Gov with the katana. Also why didn't anyone shoot Michone right away?
You think what you want, you ain't swaying me. Looked like they (Carl and Rick) were pretty upset. But I suppose that could be part of the story. "Oh thank god she's still alive" and shit.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
I want to catch up, but I'm really lazy. I'll watch it tomorrow or I'll attempt to.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Love that song. I hate watching something via stream, so I'll have to download the episodes.
Yeah it sucks. I just go to Project Free TV... Streams aren't too bad. Decent quality and no skipping when you let it load 10 min prior to watching. Putlocker and Sockshare are both good ones to look for.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Yeah it sucks. I just go to Project Free TV... Streams aren't too bad. Decent quality and no skipping when you let it load 10 min prior to watching. Putlocker and Sockshare are both good ones to look for.
I use zzstream. Really good site to watch loads of shows.