The vignette from Raw...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ahorrig

Reaction score
I am predicting either taker vs kane or vs HHH. Problem with taker and HHH is that taker was BURIED, and HHH was injured. I would love taker vs HHH, but they better quickly do something about it to happen.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
If you pause the video at the moment the camera pans up the ghostly takers face. You can see that it doesn't look like his chest and the chin doesn't quite look right. Looks more like the Heart Break Kids chin.
Did they use that grave song at Wrestlemania last year? Can't remember. Even if it is Taker, could be Sting too! Could Be Taker vs. Sting vs. Kane at mania. A supernatural triple threat match.

Please let me know if i am wrong about the HBK chin.

And some people wonder why the perception of professional wrestling fans are complete idiots!?!? LOL

fuzzy

Reaction score
And some people wonder why the perception of professional wrestling fans are complete idiots!?!? LOL
and what excatly is that suppose to mean? He's just giving his opions and asking a question or two.
so calm your nuts JACK!
btw, i don't think it is hbk or sting because sting is gonna be making his long awaited tna return pretty soon and hbk, well there's not much a point for him to come back besides the hof thing...
come to think of it, maybe and it's a small maybe, but if it is him and taker, well it could be them at wm round 3 but i dought it....

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
If you pause the video at the moment the camera pans up the ghostly takers face. You can see that it doesn't look like his chest and the chin doesn't quite look right. Looks more like the Heart Break Kids chin.
Did they use that grave song at Wrestlemania last year? Can't remember. Even if it is Taker, could be Sting too! Could Be Taker vs. Sting vs. Kane at mania. A supernatural triple threat match.

Please let me know if i am wrong about the HBK chin.

Best post in this entire forum.

GIVE THIS MAN LEGEND STATUS RIGHT NOW

fuzzy

Reaction score
^^^^ Excatly...
besides now that the rock is back, i don't think people are gonna be more focused on what he's gonna be doing at WM and after, like what his role would be... ect ect.

1chiban

Reaction score
I never know how much to stick on what Meltz says but he seems pretty convinced its Trips and Taker at 'Mania. Still think building a career versus streak match with a guy who has been out for so long in a few weeks would be poor. At least 'Taker-Barrett would tie up some loose ends... and perhaps give Miz and Del Rio the chance to really step up and be the real main events. However, I'm assuming WWE are unwilling to risk that?

Reaction score
I don't see Trips-Taker in the form of a career-Streak match for two reasons. One, they just did a career-streak match last year, they don't need to do that again. I don't see two big returns being merged for one match, as big as it is and Trips just isn't ready to hang it up, especially now that new people have been positioned to feud with him in Del Rio, Miz, Barrett, Punk and he could turn heel and feud with Orton, there is alot of juice for a guy who is going to be a part time worker. And obviously there is still that matter of Trips repaying Sheamus.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
^Not to mention, if Hunter's only willing (if him saying he can't see himself committing to more than 3 more years is true) to go short-term on his career after this; what the Hell does he, or the WWE gain from him being the one to end Taker's streak? IMO, you cannot have Cena NOT contend for knocking Taker off of his streak, and that's really why the career vs. streak against Hunter makes 0 sense to me.

Mizard of Oz

Reaction score
my friend, i never said you lied or to name your sources. but it won't happen, not this WM... trust me:)

As all of you were saying...? My sources and I are (liars) apparently.. Taker vs HHH - Wrestlemania 27.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
^Streak vs. Career has yet to be determined though.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
As all of you were saying...? My sources and I are (liars) apparently.. Taker vs HHH - Wrestlemania 27.

Actually you said retirement match. Now while that hasn't been established yet you and your supposed sources (Whom I am assuming is one of the dozens of wrestling sites that reported this before you did) could still very easily be wrong.

And just as a final note, you have no sources. You are as full of shit as every other person claiming inside knowledge.

Mizard of Oz

Reaction score
Alrighty then. I'm full of shit. We'll just wait and see, until then, It WILL be Streak vs Career, yet again....I won't post on here since everyone has such a negative attitude.

and btw, my sources (two) are involved in the industry directly, are hired and perform on television, but they're not credible so I'll just stay shushed.