The 'vent your anger' thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
I hate censorship and hate people who get offended on others behalf.

Also hate when people give tidbits about their lives on community forums. We don't care...............Seriously.

Killswitch

Reaction score
I have arguments in my car with myself, imagining I'm saying all of the shit I want to say to the people. Most of the time I say nothing to the actual people or they get some watered down version. Most of the time its to maintain the peace, sometimes its because I don't feel like getting into a physical fight. It all sucks, and makes me feel and sound crazy when I mention this to others. *sigh*

Diablo

Reaction score
People who have to bring a camera everywhere they go and feel the need to stop and take pictures every 10 seconds, especially if you're at a party. There's no need for a camera if you're just hanging out with people you normally see anyway. Birthday? Fine. Whatever. Vacation? Expected. Random Saturday night out when you're just looking to have fun? Get out of here. Enjoy the time, memories are better.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
I hate fucking truck drivers. ALL of them. They are the dumbest fucking motherfuckers in the world. You have to repeat every fucking thing you say to them at least twice and most of the time they don't even understand you the second time. Fucking idiots. Fucking motherfucking idiots. I don't even know how most of them get driver's licenses let alone CDL's since they can't even fucking speak English most of the time. Fuck 'em all. RIGHT IN THE ASS.

Killswitch

Reaction score
I brought my car into a local mechanic's shop, I needed a new muffler (muffler is guaranteed) they somehow managed to put it on wrong and order the wrong muffler. I was wondering why my Service Engine light came on and it sounded like heck a few days after I got it back.

What a pain in the ass though because I just purchased a truck and I'm trying to sell this Toyota Corolla off before Thanksgiving. Fuckin' Mechanics charge me over 400 to do all this work, and it comes out half ass and incorrect? COME ON MAN.

TheZig

Reaction score
I hate people who complain about their weight or lack of muscular build, The type of people who will search for any sort of shortcut to get to their desired look. Who sit on there ass all day without doing any physical exercise and feel sorry for themselves and wonder why nothing is working. They will join a gym and not even visit the establishment, What the hell is the point? If you confront them about it they will shun you even though they have asked your opinion. The simple solution is get off your fat ass and do what is required for the look you want to achieve.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
I hate... when you are frustrated or irritated with something or someone and some ass comes up to you and is like... you know there are people that have it far worse and are going through worse than you so be happy. I just wanna be like... hey... shut the fuck up. Do I know THESE PEOPLE that have it worse? Do I KNOW these people that are having it worse than I am? Do I know these people that have it so bad? No... so why should I give a damn how bad they have it? And not only that... why am I going to be happy cause they have some sorta shitty life that is supposed to make my problems look like nothing? If anything I should be feeling worse cause someone has it worse than me... but since I don't know them and have no way of ever contacting these "people" shut the fuck up and let me be fucking irritated and frustrated with my shit.

Thank you and have a nice day :)

Killswitch

Reaction score
I wake up this mourning expecting to go to work because 1. It's not raining and 2. That's what normal people do when they have a commitment to showing up to a 7-5 job, but I recieved a text from my boss saying "Rain, touch base later" so I'm expecting we will go in once it stops, but the twist is it was never raining just the forecast called for it all day.

Thanks a lot now I'm going to a lose a whole days worth of pay and have to live off bread and water for the next week. :(

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I saw Shia Lebouf's name in the first post so I will say I'm still mad about the fact that he isn't doing comedy movies since he is a comedian.

Killswitch

Reaction score
Haven't done my laundry in over a week, and I don't feel like doing it NOW. I have 1 pair of boxer/soxs left them I'm without clean clothes I don't even care about jeans/shirts I'll walk around the house in my boxer shorts for the next few days it's not like my Grandma hasn't seen a mourning woody before. :eek:

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Just gave up trying to be nice with these fucking truck drivers. Tired of trying to be nice to any of them, I am in total fucking cunt mode today. I don't even turn my head when I roll my eyes at them anymore. Figured it's become my duty to let them know just how fucking stupid they all are. I'm really doing them a favor.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
You ever run into those people that just found love? You know the ones that have searched for so long and are finally so happy because they finally found someone to love and they love them back and everything is so good for them? Yeah I hate them. Not cause they found it... but cause they try to push that shit on you.

Like they'll ask... you find anybody yet? Well keep thinking positive, just keep being optimisitic and don't give up. Don't give up because it will come one day. I thought it would never come but it finally came and I couldn't be happier...

yeah yeah shut the fuck up and move the fuck on with your shit while I deal with me and mine.

I just can't stand people like that... its like they don't see what it is they are doing. Yeah I'm glad that you finally found someone... but stop reminding me that I don't have anybody. I know I don't... don't rub your fucking relationship in my face otherwise I'll contact your "significant other" and i will mess shit up.

Killswitch

Reaction score
Rain in the forecast for all of tomorrow or at least in the AM this is killing me I was hoping to work tomorrow and have Thursday/Friday combo instead, but now I feel like my boss will beg me to come in Friday for once I was looking forward to shopping on Black Friday but there goes that.

Tooey

Reaction score
I just ended a friendship with a girl, who I thought was "absolutely incredible" and have been chasing for 17+ months , but turned out to be the complete opposite. Usually I'd be upset about losing someone close - but shunning her the past few days have been the best thing for me.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
I to am in the process of dropping this chick. Me and her was real close, almost had something going, we were tight, we were just perfect for each other. But... there is just a whole lotta shit going on in there... so I'm dropping her completely.