• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Undertaker's WrestleMania 26

Who Would You Like To See Undertaker Face at WM 26?

• John Cena

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shaw Michaels

• Kane

• Chris Jericho

• Other

• Total voters

noumenon

Because it was last week. Holy shit your dumb.
I mean what was his last MEMORABLE match.

straight_edge76

^^His feud with HHH when he lost the mask imo.
I know its not a match but the last time he was relevant imo

MizMasta3000

Because it was last week. Holy shit your dumb.
I mean what was his last MEMORABLE match.

Guys like Kane, Show, they don't need blockbuster matches. They are large, their job is to crush competitiopn. A big guy can squash little guys every week and it will eventually lead the people to want to see a giant vs giant. This is the fucking WWE dude. It's all about giving the casual fan what they want. Kane has never been an HBK or Cena draw unless it was with Taker really. Instead of seeing the same taker match twice in a row with HBK, why not see a classic brother versus brother and add something that hasn't been added before. The World Heavyweight Title. Taker might have a big decision to make anyway. Whether to lose the title thus losing his streak or keep both but lose his vacation.

The Rated R CMStar

OMG, not only do you want to have that shit of a match at Wrestlemania, but you also want to have it for the belt. The fact that you keep referring to it as "classic" just increases the joke. I am all for opinions, like for example if you said you liked their match at Mania 14. But that's it. Their exchanges after that have been AWFUL. Mania XX saw Taker squash Kane and 2008 in that champ vs champ match is something I don't see how anybody would want to repeat.

It's all about giving the casual fan what they want

Im pretty sure HBK vs Taker II and Cena vs Taker are FAR more appealing to not only the casual fan but to anybody than Kane vs Taker.

The Rated R CMStar

Taker might have a big decision to make anyway. Whether to lose the title thus losing his streak or keep both but lose his vacation.

Yeah, you sure are pitching this for the casual fan. I really can't believe you are even implying Kane as somebody to end the streak. At this point, I am starting to see why people bash you.

Undertaker vs John Cena is the only match that needs to happen at Wrestlemania and why are people talking about the undertaker retiring this year? I remember having this retirement discussion last year. Undertaker will retire undefeated

I'm sticking by that I want to see HBK/Taker 2. I LOVED the hype to this match last year, and I felt the match was possibly the best of the past few Manias.

The reason I wanna see HBK/Taker 2 is because HBK is such a ... dominant name/figure when it comes to Mania. He just seems like the most legit threat to Taker's streak. I haven't felt like 'wow, this guy could actually end the streak' since last year. And with the recent threats/comments from HBK of late, I'm feeling more and more that he could be the one, if anyone, to end it.

I think that feeling is something they can't do with Cena or Jericho. Those guys are good, but there's just no chance they'll end the streak. They need the HBK-like guy. They need that guy who's been here for years, who's done everything, who's most 'dangerous' at Mania to make it a legit threat.

Kane? Lol! What a pointless opponent to have end Takers streak/Mania career. The WMXX match sucked shit, and since then Kane's done nothing really to earn another shot at him. So what if they're character-bros. I think this is possibly the worst choice for Taker.

Yeah i agree that HBK taker II would be awesome. Everyone complains about how it wont top last ear but they would probably put a spin on this match and try to do something fresh with it. I personally do not mind seeing this match happen but I dont want HBK to win especially considering the fact that HBK lost to taker last year. If HBK beat taker this year than last years match would have been pointless. Which is also why I dont think the streak should end. HBK ended Flairs WWE career at Mania and hes done everything to possibly do in WWE he doesnt need to add ending the streak to his resume.

The Rated R CMStar

Cena can credibly end the streak. I wouldnt like it, but you know WWE could feed the streak to him. Character wise, you might argue that he's not credible (altough I don't see how), but with the booking Cena's character gets, it's more than likely.

If HBK vs Taker happens, I think that for the first time ever I would enter into a Taker's mania match thinking he will indeed lose.

seX-Power

I think that feeling is something they can't do with Cena or Jericho. Those guys are good, but there's just no chance they'll end the streak. They need the HBK-like guy. They need that guy who's been here for years, who's done everything, who's most 'dangerous' at Mania to make it a legit threat.

With the way the WWE handle Cena, they could easily make him a threat to Taker's streak, hell, with the right booking they could make Taker the underdog of the match.

Airfixx

^^His feud with HHH when he lost the mask imo.

He didn't lose the mask during the fued with HHH (circa Unforgiven 2002)... He flipped on RVD when they were teaming and removed the mask which set up RVD v Kane @ Summerslam 03.

IMO, Cena v Taker @ WM26 or "meh".

If HBK vs Taker happens, I think that for the first time ever I would enter into a Taker's mania match thinking he will indeed lose.

See. That's why I get goosebumps thinking of HBK/Taker 2. You can REALLY see Hbk ending the streak.

I spose they could build Cena to become a serious threat to Taker's streak. Though, with the happenings of late I don't fully see it. But, they have some time on the RTWM to build him right up. Interesting to see how they'd do that...

DcDudley

Undertaker vs Chris Jericho get's my vote.
I wouldnt mind seeing another taker vs kane. But not at wrestlemania. If thats the case they need to start doing something with kane...yesterday.
I dont see taker cena happening to be honest, and it looks like they are going for hbk anyway...which is rather meh.