The Undertaker's WrestleMania 26

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who Would You Like To See Undertaker Face at WM 26?

• John Cena

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shaw Michaels

• Kane

• Chris Jericho

• Other

• Total voters

MizMasta3000

So a lot are debating who Undertaker should face at WM 26 so It's getting it's own thread.

Personally, IMO, Undertaker should face John Cena. But if not Cena, Kane. I always loved a good brother vs. brother match. The build for them is always gold and they put on a good show. As for Cena, it's obvious. He is the golden boy of WWE and has pretty much done it all except for face Taker at WM and try to end his streak. So what do you guys think?

The Rated R CMStar

Kane vs Taker is horrible. I don't know where you come from saying their build up is gold and that they always put up a show when their only good match was the first at WM14. The rest have been painful to watch.

The Rated R CMStar

I could say I think Khali is a hell of a wrestler. It would be my opinion, but still a dumb opinion.

straight_edge76

Honestly if this Mania was truely to be HIS LAST MANIA a Taker/Kane III would be an epic match, hype wise. imo

MizMasta3000

Why would you call someone's opinion dumb. Just because I'm don't with the poster above me 100% of the time and becaus you think it's dumb doesn't make it dumb

noumenon

Fine. In terms of Kayfabe, what the hell has Kane done this year to deserve a shot at facing Undertaker?

straight_edge76

Nothing tbh just in my opinion I think one of the best ways to send out Taker is to have him and Kane have one last match. But realistically somebody like Cena or Jericho would be a more reasonable choice.

noumenon

The only way I would find Kane to be a suitable opponent for Taker @ Mania is if he can in 3 months somehow manage to grow his hair back out, put on his mask and drop about 30 pounds.
Oh yeah, and become relevant and stop jobbing.

xtremebadass

I am getting quite amped up for HBK and Taker myself. Just the thought it's a rematch one year later. I don't think they're ever done one match two years in a row.

LKP

Can hbk vs taker II be any better this time around? I do not think so. We know when kick outs will happen etc.

MizMasta3000

The only way I would find Kane to be a suitable opponent for Taker @ Mania is if he can in 3 months somehow manage to grow his hair back out, put on his mask and drop about 30 pounds.
Oh yeah, and become relevant and stop jobbing.

when was the last time Kane lost a match?