The Undertaker will return....

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Steveg112

Jobber
Reaction score
Undertaker gone for arround 6 month due for a hips replacement.. So it will be the return of the deadman at survivor series it take place november 19,2017 where in toyota center Houston texas what a concidence or not ?? … Wwe did not remove is caracter from roster..
Remeber during the past wrestlemania against lesner he drop his glove mma in the center of the ring and he comming back.. If a wrestler leave their effect on the mat is to symbolize their journey ending there…

HE NEVER SAID I STOP… I personnally know him and he is not quitting only taking time off for his surgery and he help give a push to roman reign to face lesnar soon..

Steveg112

Jobber
Reaction score
When flair and micheal leave on the roster they disapear

Steveg112

Jobber
Reaction score
Remember the day he lost agaist lesnar it was the end of taker too but he keep comming back and again triple h the end of an era all superstar show it was over

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
He put his stuff in the ring. That is liking hanging up the gloves if you are a fighter. He is done. He needs multiple surgeries. Has a wife and kid to worry about.

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
Exactly.

He's finished. What he did with his ring gear was symbolic, and he knows it's time to call it quits. He's had a great career, one like no other and will go down as one of the greatest of all time, arguably the greatest gimmick of all time and will absolutely be headlining the WWE Hall of Fame inductees next year.

Steveg112

Jobber
Reaction score
Why they dont celebrate a little something on raw or smackdown ? Mcmahon was on raw and do nothing ? Come on he is not done yet I garantee he will rise again on survivor series in houston tx. The Undertaker is wwe biggest gimmick they wont let him go fast as that..

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Why they dont celebrate a little something on raw or smackdown ? Mcmahon was on raw and do nothing ? Come on he is not done yet I garantee he will rise again on survivor series in houston tx. The Undertaker is wwe biggest gimmick they wont let him go fast as that..

You know him personally, you tell us :pity:

I kid, I kid. He likely doesn't want something like that. Even Jericho said when he retires it wont be all about him. He will just fade away. Taker has a huge respect for the fans and wanted that moment to be about them.

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
He might make some sort of appearance at Survivor Series seeing as it is in Texas and he made his debut at the PPV, but that'll be it.

I doubt there will be a ceremony or anything like that. He might make an appearance or cause a distraction in a match maybe, but his match with Roman Reigns was the last time we'll ever see him actually compete in a match. Taker is a very low-key guy, he cares about the business and the fans, not himself.

Steveg112

Jobber
Reaction score
You know him personally, you tell us :pity:

I kid, I kid. He likely doesn't want something like that. Even Jericho said when he retires it wont be all about him. He will just fade away. Taker has a huge respect for the fans and wanted that moment to be about them.
Well guess you will have to wait until november dude.. Mark goin on surgery next week. Then he will see how it goes after time of recovering

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Well guess you will have to wait until november dude.. Mark goin on surgery next week. Then he will see how it goes after time of recovering

If he isn't done... I want you to come back in this thread in November and laugh at me and tell me how wrong I was.

Steveg112

Jobber
Reaction score
If he isn't done... I want you to come back in this thread in November and laugh at me and tell me how wrong I was.
Ok I will np lol ... This is entertaiment show dont forget.. Without big name in it it goes down just like in ship.. They lost the Rock Austin Micheal how they will survive ? Not with the cruiserweight division and all of the nxt roster lol They still need big old character active to survive.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Ok I will np lol ... This is entertaiment show dont forget.. Without big name in it it goes down just like in ship.. They lost the Rock Austin Micheal how they will survive ? Not with the cruiserweight division and all of the nxt roster lol They still need big old character active to survive.

They need to learn to get on without legends and part timers. There is A LOT of talent in NXT.