The unawaked part of the male gender

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Paul Diaz-Berrio

The Artiste
Reaction score
A part of the male anatomy remains dormant until woken up. This is a reality that as a man I am made to live with. Most of the time, he only expels my bodily waste, a task he will do over and over again and then one day, if I want him to, he'll do more if he goes to a certain place. His muscles are in a constant state of atrophy until he is pushed or squeezed. Then, when he can no longer do that, he will go back to his waste management duties until the day I die.

I hope you don't find this immodest of me, but as a full grown adult, it's something as a man I have to live with. My gender can sometimes be the butt end of all the limp dick jokes because without women, that's what our little brothers are. Women sometimes make gun jokes and the like and it sometimes makes me blush.

Is it just me, or do any men here ever dwell on this biological truth?

MildlyUpsetGerbil

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Whenever I'm in a rush in the morning I like to put toothpaste on my toast. It allows me to eat breakfast while cleaning my teeth all in one go. Some people may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Whenever I'm in a rush in the morning I like to put toothpaste on my toast. It allows me to eat breakfast while cleaning my teeth all in one go. Some people may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.
I'd hate to ask how you find time to get dressed and use the bathroom in the morning :dawg:

• Haha
Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Paul Diaz-Berrio

The Artiste
Reaction score

This is a wierd theory to put into practice. How do you contend with the combined tastes of the toothpaste and your toast?

Paul Diaz-Berrio

The Artiste
Reaction score
What do you think?

Since you chew the toast, I think it goes down your gullet, toothpaste and all.
[doublepost=1527346611][/doublepost]OK, if it works, more power to you.

Now, could we say that a man whose little brother has never been put into action is as mature as a man who has lost his virginity? This is debated by some, like the macho type who think men who haven't slept with women aren't real men.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
I have no clue what this thread is about

Paul Diaz-Berrio

The Artiste
Reaction score
I have no clue what this thread is about

What it's about is how the dick doesn't get up without a woman to encourage it to. This is something all men live with and those of us who want sexual relations (and the majority of us do), hope to change that when we meet the right girl.

We aren't any less until it gets hard. We're as strong as we are because of our spirits, but a part of our character doesn't fully come into its own until we become intimate with women.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
We aren't any less until it gets hard. We're as strong as we are because of our spirits, but a part of our character doesn't fully come into its own until we become intimate with women.
So what's the problem?