The Thread of God aka CM Punk

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Thats not the point. The thing is, The Rock comes in and says he's never gonna leave again (when's the last time you saw The Rock on WWE TV?) and the IWC shits on Cena and praises The Rock which pisses Punk off.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Jesus Christ...my ears are ringing. God I love Punk. I really have a feeling he may be leaving for good : (

Airfixx

Reaction score
What are you talking about? Cena is an asskissing polititicker. /airfixx

Quote or STFU.

(Reading comprehension lessons would be a third option, but may take a little more time...)

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Thats not the point. The thing is, The Rock comes in and says he's never gonna leave again (when's the last time you saw The Rock on WWE TV?) and the IWC shits on Cena and praises The Rock which pisses Punk off.

I've lost a lot of respect for The Rock....he made it seem like he was back for good and wasn't going to turn his back on anyone....and then he falls off the face of the earth.....I am glad he did because I enjoy the Cena/Punk feud way more than when Cena and Rock were going back and forth each week with the same recycled insults but, yeah, can't really trust what the Rock says.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
CULT OF PERSONALITY

KenFan4life

Reaction score
I've lost a lot of respect for The Rock....he made it seem like he was back for good and wasn't going to turn his back on anyone....and then he falls off the face of the earth.....I am glad he did because I enjoy the Cena/Punk feud way more than when Cena and Rock were going back and forth each week with the same recycled insults but, yeah, can't really trust what the Rock says.

Break The Walls DOWN!!!!

Conspiracy.... All these older wrestlers that survived past the age of 29...how dare they fear being in a wheel chair or a painkiller addict like Jeff Hardy!

Damn Them!!!

Rell

Reaction score
I respect The Rock for making a living outside of wrestling. The fact that he even returned is enough for me. He obviously doesn't need the money.

Its hilarious watching other wrestlers-turned-actors like Batista and Steve Austin fail at trying to make the transition, while Dwayne made it look effortless.

edit: this post is in response to what was said at the top of the page. I didn't bother checking the dates, so yeah, this post seems random as hell. oops :)

Axis

Reaction score
The ending to Raw would have been an awesome ending to Summerslam. Let a storyline simmer, WWE.

noumenon

Reaction score
LMAO, glad to see he's back though more than a week may have been beneficial. As Axis said, should have saved Rey/Cena for Summerslam and gone with Punk's return as the ending of the show. Kind of buried Rey a bit last night and made the whole thing just seem fucking pointless. For that they could have just put Cena into the match and made it a triple threat as the main event followed by Punk's return.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Rey's still going to be in the mix. WWE wants to push him again. Shoot me.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
Wrestling fans are fickle as fuck. After MITB I read people bitching that Punk wasn't on RAW the next night, when he was kayfabe "gone" and then when he comes back a week later everyone is saying it was too early!?!?! Make up your fucking minds.

edit- Cult of Personality was pretty cool. Especially Cena's "WTF bro?!?!" look when it first played lol.

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
I didn't like that they changed his music for this. I couldn't help but LMAO at when he pulled a Trips and started posing during his rampwalk like he was getting this huge reaction, while there was virtual silence. And why the hell was Jimmy Carter in Punk's titantron? >_>

Anyway, they blew it with this. All that buildup just to have him (likely) re-signed within a week? The ratings were already down during his push, Godforbid they let the fans build up some interest for his return. The segment was pretty lame anyway. Just three minutes of nothing basically. I don't have very high hopes for this storyline if that was it, and I guess Cena wins at SS.

The only intriguing part for me is what Rey's role in all this is gonna be.