The State of AWF

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
I don't. What's your name.

Guess correctly and win a cookie. Cheat and ask G1 and certain death will become of you.

HTK said:
Enzo and other friends, you mealy mouthed bastards, jumping ship to some other place occasionally. Ignoring my old accounts I rarely ever use on multiple sites. >_>

Not jumping ship, son. And as one of the aces of this place you are rarely around. Get the lead out. POST.

Also, I'd like to take the time to invite you to the AWF FANTASY LEAGUE. Right now it's myself, Peep, V1. We NEED more people. You in?

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Just going by profile views, Barbados Slim?

Reaction score
That absolutely should not be what goes on (and I understand mods shouldn't be discussing this in the open, but if that's what it takes to initiate change, then so be it) and something NEEDS to change because of it. IDK what the relationship is between Mark and Mike, but Mark's got to understand that if business isn't getting done, he's got to make changes. I mean, we've seen concrete evidence that the forum is hurting, and there is correlation that the decline started with other instances (all of which I'm not up to speed on so I won't comment on them)... something needs to be done where the correct power can be given to someone else.

The last forum I adminned on, the admin group had absolutely no power to change anything... we couldn't even create subforums and shit... and none of the regular members wanted to believe that shit because they had never seen that shit happen anywhere. The owner wouldn't listen to a fucking thing, then disappeared for months, came back, and gave the admin (without notifying us) one week with the power to make the changes we needed to make, and by the time we figured out we had those powers, he had just taken them from us and told us we should have been aware, lmfao. Long story short, he refused to help, then disappeared, closed the forum down, changed over the domain name, and reopened with all of our shit still there, but removed the entire mod staff and made his own, and the forum is dead.

We need to cut out the middleman shit with Mark... he's the main guy. And people need to be given the ability to make the changes that need to happen. If Mike's not going to do shit, why the fuck is he being left in charge to see this shit die?

You. You scumbag, you spend so much time here that you're comparable to Jhon with 50% more brain. AWF Fantasy League!!!! You try to project this image as the most knowledgeable in wrestling (which is utter bullshit, I am thus.) AND football. Prove it. Join the AWF FANTASY LEAGUE!!! You in?

BTW, I've never insulted you, so just figured there's always a first. But seriously, join.

Reaction score
Just going by profile views, Barbados Slim?

Yup. Joined thinking I might troll since honestly, I've never trolled a site. But it's not a bad place. The admins except Jim suck, but that's how most boards are and I really just don't do the uphill battles with some of the sheepy people there. But for being correct I shall grant you the #2 pick in the AWF FANTASY LEAGUE!!!!!!!!!*

*If we get it off the ground.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Ha, thanks bruh.

Yeah, Jim is pretty awesome for an admin. Best overall admin I've seen on any forum I've posted at in all honestly.

/oops, lets not talk about A COMPETING FORUM AND WORRY ABOUT FIXING OURS.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
You. You scumbag, you spend so much time here that you're comparable to Jhon with 50% more brain. AWF Fantasy League!!!! You try to project this image as the most knowledgeable in wrestling (which is utter bullshit, I am thus.) AND football. Prove it. Join the AWF FANTASY LEAGUE!!! You in?

BTW, I've never insulted you, so just figured there's always a first. But seriously, join.
LOL, I feel honored (at being insulted by Enzo)...

...man, I'm in 4 leagues, 3 of 'em money leagues. I'm weighing if I'm willing to commit to a 5th... I hate joining and not participating properly. But since you've been so persistent, just let me know where we're doing the league and I'm in (btw, fuck ESPN)...

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si

KenFan4life

Reaction score
obama happened....

notice how this forum was hot shit, then that Nope ...took office.

It was predicted by an ancient forum from the windows 98 age...
That a black man would rule and that one obscure wrestling forum's activity would go down drastically.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I could come back full time?

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Half this forum is attention whores so I don't see your point there. Fact is you need all the help and activity you can get. I mean hell honestly if I tried to be a good member now no one would take me for that so I just come back do my shit and have fun make this place slightly more fun for you by having me to make fun of again and I can get pissed yell make threads about how I'm leaving then come back two weeks later like it never happened make a thread ranting about bitches get called out by some chick start a war with then leave come back and backstab the only person taking up for me have the whole forum turn on me and then a lot of stuff turns around and then well I'm some how liked for about a week or two and back to being hated because I mention Nascar and everyone goes LEFT TURN~ and I get mad and leave again for awhile then come back bringing in Weebo as my friend to defend me then we get into a fight cause I hate Kyle Busch(the idiot who got Kofi's name wrong) after that I don't know what happens.