The Small Show

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

John

^^ agreed. well maybe not as bad as the alexmoss one or the johnny demon one or the one where.... i'll just shut up. lol.

Wrestling Station

You guys need to work on your mic skills. Bad promo here :sad: no doubt the rating went down.

PeepShow

Yeah, you need to go HEEL BATISTA style.

MR GLASSES

BatistaMrGlassescopy.png

PeepShow

After you rep me another 5 points of that 30 that you are gunna owe me. :eek:

John

i think i'll stick with the match cards. and i'll rep for the second one as soon as i've spread which i have started to do. :laugh:

Nick_2007

Reaction score
Small Show, you need to stop red repping me for no absolute reason! You just red repped me booo, and i did nothing at all to receive red rep from you.

John

all right. i'm only saying it once. i have not red repped anyway. my friend dale knew my password and logged on to red rep people. now i have changed it he doesnt know. so i'll pos rep you now.

Wrestling Station

all right. i'm only saying it once. i have not red repped anyway. my friend dale knew my password and logged on to red rep people. now i have changed it he doesnt know. so i'll pos rep you now.
LOL why would you give anyone your password?! :shifty: only if they actually having something you wanted, or they cought you naked or jerking off, so nobody will know your secret, they will demands things, slave/master thingy. lol :paperbag3:

Wrestling Station

i see.. now where is the "lol" guy.. errr i mean Sharkboy from all of this?

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee