The Small Show

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Mac

Reaction score
(Right, this motherfucker runs a promo tournament. I voted for myself in the tournament, and then around 5 mins later he said that it isnt allowed and red reps me. I say that I didnt know about the rule and he says he will dq me if I break another rule. He then says 'Who the fuck do you think you are?' which is a bit over the top if you ask me. He didnt inform me of this rule so he shouldnt start bitching about it. Oh, and the fucking invalid cant use a capital letter. Geez.

Im calling you out.)

OK it turns out that it was actually TSS's brother that wrote that comment!

John

woah, dude i sent you a pm. read it. i understand i may have been too hard on you. but i didnt red rep you.

EDIT: It was actually my mate ben.

CT Styles

Who cares? He has 4 rep points, what is that gonna do?

Qwake

Small show has 5 rep points, and its kinda a even thing. didnt know the rules but who votes for them self??? seriously

Wrestling Station

Do i need to land some "62's" on some people?! T_T play nice and clean there buddies. lol

The Mac

Reaction score
Sorry about getting so angry there, I was just a bit pissed.

The Mac

Reaction score
Ok, you wanna battle.

Why the fuck did you snitch me for mentioning another forums name via PM. You are such a wannabe mod, LICK-ASS!

John

oh well. i did bc your not supposed to but were even. cant be bothered arguing. someone else do it, i cba.