The site has moved.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I think I know why it is. It's not the padding, it's because there is MEANT to be an image showing up beside the links, but we haven't got that image. I think that's it anyway.

euantor

Jobber
Reaction score
God damn that edit error is annoying. Double check all the settings and permissions. Please.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
God damn that edit error is annoying. Double check all the settings and permissions. Please.
I'm trying. I'm pretty baffled. Unless I'm missing a setting or something, but both "edit post by self" and "time limit on editing/deleting post" are both set accordingly. First one is set to allow, and second is set to unlimited. Am I missing something?

euantor

Jobber
Reaction score
Just looked, that should be right. Strange that it shouldn't. Are group permissions cached? maybe try dumping the cache?

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Post editing should be fixed for registered group now.

euantor

Jobber
Reaction score
Nope, still broke Solidus. Also don't have permission to @ tag people in messages.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Works for me on mobile theme. Perhaps the button is missing in the main theme.
Crayo, section specific permissions is what I changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.