The site has moved.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
The chat box was there whilst posts were down, because we were moving. If you want to ask questions to get used to the new software, then send me a PM (it's called a conversation here, click my name, and click start conversation), and I'll respond as fast as I can. Probably tomorrow now.

For now, just post around the wrestling sections like usual.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
The chat box was there whilst posts were down, because we were moving. If you want to ask questions to get used to the new software, then send me a PM (it's called a conversation here, click my name, and click start conversation), and I'll respond as fast as I can. Probably tomorrow now.

For now, just post around the wrestling sections like usual.

i me the stutes! were are that!?

CMPuLs3

Reaction score
<333 Xenforo

You guys will love this software. So much more user friendly & inviting than MyBB.

Best forum software around IMO.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
THIS NEW PAGE SUCK! CRAYO WHY MUST YOU SCREW EVERYTHING UP I'M NEVER LOGGING ON AGAIN 'TIL MONDAY

but seriously guess it'll take some getting used to, hey when we soak in all the new features and get everything going surely we'll love it.

Roach

Inappropriately dressed Walmart shopper
Reaction score
Website
www.dogforo.co.uk
Man I love how everyone complains straight away. A big merge like this is going to take a bit to get 100 percent right.

Reactions: Shadie T

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Man I love how everyone complains straight away. A big merge like this is going to take a bit to get 100 percent right.

Judging from this thread the only person that's complained really is Gohan, and that's just Gohan being Gohan. D;

Reactions: Crayo and Roach

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Some issue with image tags and BBcode (obviously) but those will be worked out over time today. Otherwise great job.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Finally... WWEForums has come back, to Xenforoooooooo.

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
I liked the old look a lot more, but what can you do. Life is about opportunities, so why not make the most of this one?

Lackin

I'm a F'kn Mark - It's my real name.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
how long did the move take?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I liked the old look a lot more, but what can you do. Life is about opportunities, so why not make the most of this one?
This look will be changing slightly in the coming days. I'm not 100% happy with it either, but it does look a lot like our previous one.

how long did the move take?
The conversion took around 3-4 hours, and then we spent another hour or so configuring everything. I got to bed at 4.30am.

Reactions: Roach

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Seems alright. Suppose I'll get used to it the more I stay I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.