The Simpsons Btb

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evil Austin

simpsons-.jpg

ROSTER -
Bumble bee man...
Itchy
scratchy
Burns
Smithers
Homer
Marge
bart
Lisa
Maggie
Disco Stu
Sea caption
Skinner's mom
Ned Flanders
Moe
Apu
Barny
Clancy Wiggum
Proffesor Frink
McBain
Krusty
Sideshow Mel
Kent Brockman
Sideshow Bob
Ralph Wiggum
Nelson Muntz
Snake
Lenny
Carl
Rodd
Todd
Manjulla
Comic Book Guy
Radio active man
Grandpa
Mole man
Mayor Diamond Joe Quimby
Paddy
Selma
Troy Maclure
Dr Hibburt
Dr Nick Riviera
Edna Krabbaple
Grounds Keeper Whillie
Principal Skinner
Redveran Love Joy
Otto
Martin Prince
Millhouse's Dad
Millhouse
Kang
Kodos
Jimbo
Kearney
Phatoni (and the mafia.)
Artie Ziff
Crazy cat lady
ol' Goll
Herman
squeeky voice teen
"YES" Guy

(And some others i may have forgot to mention but may pop up every now and than saying a line or two...)
(Not everyone will be used in every episode but they are on the rotser..)

Backstory -

This is more of a joke btb but very good. The Simpsons btb as you would have noticed that above is the roster what happens is I will post like a sompsons episode and funny stuff happening in a weekly show and in it people will and have fights. All fights are no holds bared and are over something like Homer vs Moe for a free beer. and etc... and it is really funny and good i have tried this in another forum before and i thought to bring it here .... (don't worry waw will still be running just not as much.) and yeah. please comment. It seems silly now but trust me you guys will like this.....

Like for example there are no champions or General Managers just i will post it like a simpsons episode like on tv and on the episode has a few fights around the city like in the moes bar over a drunken fight and than maybe in burns manor mansion people are trying to get away from the hounds... ? You will get to like this....

The First show will not be posted for a few days as i am on my other computer and the computer with my shows and stuff is not with me.... My older brother borrowed it for a few days...

Thanks for reading...

If anyone could please comment on their thoughts it would be nice......

Champions -

Springfield champion - Mr Burns (got it from buying it and he keeps it with the help form Smithers)

Springfeild Tag Team Champions - Professor Frink and a robot he made

Springfeild - KWIK-E mart title (get 1 free squishee rofl) title * (like a us title) - "Howdilly doodilly." Ned Flanders

Note all fights involving the champions are championship matches.

wwerko619

Reaction score
DX 3:16, you worry me each day, and you get more weird by the minute. First your turning Undertaker into some diabetes sugar man, and now your making a Simpsons BTB....now im not saying I hate the simpsons or anything, but this seems odd. I will predict that this will last less than 1 month.

The Rated R CMStar

*CMS fights not to bash a third ridiculous BTB, finally, he is able to just hit the x red button

Nick_2007

Reaction score
Oh my! **Nick tries to fight off a laugh, but can't and falls out of his chair on the ground laughing his ass off**

This will be funny and entertaining. I will be reading.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
I'm not here to bitch, but dont the rules say not to bash other BTB's? I know, it doesnt seem like it's going to last, but we can always support him! Don't worry man, i'll review.

therazar

Reaction score
Don't you have like two other btbs going on you should stick with one

Evil Austin

I'm not here to bitch, but dont the rules say not to bash other BTB's? I know, it doesnt seem like it's going to last, but we can always support him! Don't worry man, i'll review.

Thanks man.....

wwerko619

Reaction score
I say....LETS BASH THE THREAD!!! no just kidding, il review aswell....im wondering how this will turn out:)

Weebo

Reaction score
dude, i am going to laugh my ass off when u start falling behind cause you have to many BTBs here. What is this, ur 3rd or 4th?

Evil Austin

dude, i am going to laugh my ass off when u start falling behind cause you have to many BTBs here. What is this, ur 3rd or 4th?

actually, wwe vs ecw with cms and nate757 is my thread but i am not a part of it anymore...

Nick_2007

Reaction score

Guess you didn't see what i wrote.

Originally posted by Nick_2007
Oh my! **Nick tries to fight off a laugh, but can't and falls out of his chair on the ground laughing his ass off**

This will be funny and entertaining. I will be reading.

That wasn't bashing his thread. I think this will be a good read.

wwerko619

Reaction score
Well, if you add up all of the BTB's he has started, then there would be 4, cause the danman one,nate757,WAW, and Simpsons....but apparently its more of a joke.