No Mercy The shield needs to get back together for fucking real

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Feel free to be creative with other wrestlers and with who they may compete against, In what Matches, In what PPV of ur choice. Hell in a Cell, Etc.....

Marcus bishop

Jobber
Reaction score
20837245_224730894720226_980741054598742016_n.jpg.jpg
20905339_123799448265412_1417055039758794752_n.jpg.jpg

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
Nah, they don't need to come back together. Maybe plant some seeds of a reunion, maybe even do a three on three, but I think full on reuniting them is unnecessary. The only reason I could see them get together would be to stop Braun Strowman, but because of how popular Strowman is, that would get the three booed and at that point, well, what's the point

Besides, if they do get back together I don't think it will be as good as everyone thinks it will be. The original DX was great, the reunion was okay. The original nWo was great, the reunion was bad. The original Main Event Mafia was great (Well... I thought it was great), the reunion was not. What made Shield great was that these three rookies were being badass mercenaries. Now they're the top stars, so what would they do? Be mercenaries again? They're the top guys, they can take out basically everyone solo

Then again, this is just one guy's thoughts, maybe a reunion would be great, I just don't have too much faith

Reactions: Rosie

Marcus bishop

Jobber
Reaction score
Nah, they don't need to come back together. Maybe plant some seeds of a reunion, maybe even do a three on three, but I think full on reuniting them is unnecessary. The only reason I could see them get together would be to stop Braun Strowman, but because of how popular Strowman is, that would get the three booed and at that point, well, what's the point

Besides, if they do get back together I don't think it will be as good as everyone thinks it will be. The original DX was great, the reunion was okay. The original nWo was great, the reunion was bad. The original Main Event Mafia was great (Well... I thought it was great), the reunion was not. What made Shield great was that these three rookies were being badass mercenaries. Now they're the top stars, so what would they do? Be mercenaries again? They're the top guys, they can take out basically everyone solo

Then again, this is just one guy's thoughts, maybe a reunion would be great, I just don't have too much faith
Dude you don't know what your talking about I know the shield bra man you talking about DX fuck that shit bra they fucking suck a cow man

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Careful Marcus.... U dont wanna start an argument with Red Rain. Im just giving u fair Warning! Chances are .. U will lose the argument. :)

Derek G

Jobber
Reaction score
WWE now doesn't have any good stables ( except for sanity)...... have you guys heard about the new stable in NXT consists of adam cole, bobby fish and o'reily? if my source is correct, they call themselves "the undisputed era"......what a name...........

Death Walker

Better Known As King Of Armageddon | Trapped In Darkness
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Careful Marcus.... U dont wanna start an argument with Red Rain. Im just giving u fair Warning! Chances are .. U will lose the argument. :)
That's not exactly true.