No Mercy The shield needs to get back together for fucking real

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Death Walker

Better Known As King Of Armageddon | Trapped In Darkness
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
You must be feeling lucky.

That. was. a.
200.gif

200.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Yeah... It would be nice to see them together to fight against the top biggest guys in the Buisness... If only for a few matches..

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
I feel as though a one off may be fine. But, I'm going to do a more insane proposition. I know these are not in their plans, but I propose a Sheild Triple Threat for the Universal Title at Wrestlemania. They had the Triple Threat at Battleground but if they change the dynamics up a bit, then it can be fresh.

Right now Seth and Dean are tag team champs and I hope they are for a good while. But, if there is a time to break them up, perhaps Royal Rumble time can be perfect where they lose the belts and argue after the match (maybe have a little tension in the build-up to the match) and in the Rumble match, one of them can eliminate the other, either accidentally, or on purpose. But, in the build up to Fast Lane, they can have qualifying matches for a number one contender's match for the Universal Title (held by Roman and I will explain how in a bit). Both of them are in separate matches. Dean wins earlier in the night, and in the main event, Seth Rollins wins.Then a team can try to attack Seth, and then Dean can come out for the save...with a chair. Then as the two are standing in the ring, Seth Rollins steps forward and Dean hits the chair on him, turning heel. Now we have babyface Seth and heel Dean, the total opposite of their feud post-Shield Break-Up and they're facing at Fast Lane where I propose Seth goes into the match hurt, and Dean cheats to win. Next week on Raw, when Seth is healed, he has one chance to earn his way into the Wrestlemania main event, and he does.

Next, how Roman Reigns becomes champ? Well, maybe have him beat Brock Lesnar at Survivor Series with help from Braun Strowman which can be done to build Brock vs Braun at mania because I'd want to see them in a Street Fight at Wrestlemania. Pure destruction. Now, here is a tricky situation with Roman, I know there are some fans of him on here, but he's kind of not really over still with a good portion of the audience. But, I'll admit, he's improved in the ring. Not to mention, it's odd for him character wise because he sees himself as a gray-area character, but he flip-flops from face to heel in my eyes. One second he is shaking Jason Jordan's hand, the next he's telling John Cena to fight him after he just had a match. A strong tweener character doesn't flip flop, they stay in a gray area. I say if you keep him a tweener character, then just have him be the middle ground in this Triple Threat.

Hopefully, this match will be a way to get the fans not to reject a Wrestlemania match with Roman Reigns in it.

Derek G

Jobber
Reaction score
Both of them are good wrestlers but I think they lack the X factor to be a great tag team...I know know, I am just old school and i miss the vibe of L.O.D

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
We have dean and Seth as champs right now and that's prob as good as it's gonna get. At this point, a temp reunion may happen for like one match or PPV, but they've made reigns so big that they're not going to faction him out now, especially since he's going to be feuding with Cena.

Reactions: Death Walker

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
You're right though... at least some of the stuff Gohan typed made sense...

but this guy... Much like his close personal friend Vince says.. "No chance in Hell"

*Says in a disbelieving tone* "Close personal friend" Ha! I dnt believe anything this guy says.
How many times he gonna keep saying
"BRA"? Sounds to me like he must enjoy wearing them so much that he wants to say it online. :D

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake