The Shield mini backstage promo on SD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Re: RE: The Shield mini backstage promo on SD

Crayo said:
I don't think Rollins looks like a face, and he is diabolical on the mic. He'll be the enforcer type of the group, the strongly booked guy, similar to how Ryback was booked in Nexus.

But to be honest, I'm loving this angle too much to moan about the future. Reigns has an amazing look though so I won't be raging if he gets it, but he's not exactly the most entertaining, where as Rollins is an awesome face. It didn't take Rollins long to get over on NXT with that mosh gimmick.

Assuming you mean Reigns doesn't look like a face lol.... I just see him in the Batista role, you know how the attempted to push Mason Ryan for a few weeks after the New Nexus? imo Ambrose jobbing to Rollins in 2014 at WM after Dean holds the belt for 6+ months would be gold for both especially after Rollins wins the RR.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Yeah I meant Reigns lmao

No, you were talking about this monster, admit it.
qFYkk.jpg

Nightmare bait.

Reactions: Leo C

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Seabs said:
Assuming you mean Reigns doesn't look like a face lol.... I just see him in the Batista role, you know how the attempted to push Mason Ryan for a few weeks after the New Nexus? imo Ambrose jobbing to Rollins in 2014 at WM after Dean holds the belt for 6+ months would be gold for both especially after Rollins wins the RR.

Agreed. Batista was more capable on the stick than Reigns (and that's saying something). He's on a worse level than bad but I don't think promo's are important with him, his look is rather incredible.

Rollins vs Ambrose is a dream feud of mine, that over any belt would be gold if they be creative with Ambrose.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score

Crayo said:
Agreed. Batista was more capable on the stick than Reigns (and that's saying something). He's on a worse level than bad but I don't think promo's are important with him, his look is rather incredible.

Rollins vs Ambrose is a dream feud of mine, that over any belt would be gold if they be creative with Ambrose.

What I would do would be Rollins wins whilst a part of a dominant shield leading to a paranoid Dean (imagine he loses his psychotic control and is just well psychotic)

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Seabs said:
What I would do would be Rollins wins whilst a part of a dominant shield leading to a paranoid Dean (imagine he loses his psychotic control and is just well psychotic)

Ambrose is quite possibly the only heel I wouldn't be mad about losing. It progresses his gimmick (which is rare) and allows him to have even better content. Though I do obviously want him to win often and have titles, imagine the psychotic shit he could do in the ring if WWE went creative. Jesus I'm marking already. The matches between him and Rollins... :fap:

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I'd rather he booked himself tbh, either that or let Heyman control his feuds. He has so many potential feuds in the future Cena, Punk, Orton, Ziggs, ADR and even Taker if he's still going could be gold. Just thought of him going for the streak and playing mind games on Taker..... :fap:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Seabs said:
I'd rather he booked himself tbh, either that or let Heyman control his feuds. He has so many potential feuds in the future Cena, Punk, Orton, Ziggs, ADR and even Taker if he's still going could be gold. Just thought of him going for the streak and playing mind games on Taker..... :fap:

Stop it. Do you remember the good old fantasy booking posts we did in the first few days of WF lol?

Reminds me of that. STOP. Too much win will result in me being disappointed if none of it happens :(

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
On the other side of the spectrum of heel and face. How would you book Rollins @[Seabs] ?

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Nice promo :gusta:
AMBROSE :obama:

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score

Stopspot said:
On the other side of the spectrum of heel and face. How would you book Rollins @[Seabs] ?

I'd have him won the 2014 RR leading to a face turn against Dean, Seth is the only one who really understands him and knows his weakness as he's seen it first hand. Then as a fighting champion and daredevil.... He's Jeff Hardy but with more talent so going that route would be great. Him and Ambrose could well clash multiple times throughout the years.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score

Crayo said:
Stop it. Do you remember the good old fantasy booking posts we did in the first few days of WF lol?

Reminds me of that. STOP. Too much win will result in me being disappointed if none of it happens :(

It's TLC time #Nostalgia