The Scary Raw LD July 8th 2013

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Viper

Reaction score
Because being gay means you want to fuck guys it doesn't mean you'll do it just because a guy is good looking.

You're a really ignorant and uneducated human being.

The Viper

Reaction score
Excellent finish. Reigns and Rollins are so good together.

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Reigns is such a fucking machine.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Is it just me or is every time Sab criticizes something/someone then gets called out on it, suddenly he knows someone or has done something that fits the thing he criticized. I dunnno what y'all are talking about, but I assume it's something idiotic. That was just an observation I thought I'd mention.

Anyways, who doesn't love the spear/gore? Spears aren't what they used to be in the days of Rhyno and Goldberg but it's still one of my favorite finishers.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I think Reigns may have the best spear ever.

The Viper

Reaction score
Is it just me or is every time Sab criticizes something/someone then gets called out on it, suddenly he knows someone or has done something that fits the thing he criticized. I dunnno what y'all are talking about, but I assume it's something idiotic. That was just an observation I thought I'd mention.

It's incredibly idiotic because it's not something to be arguing about and I 100% agree. He always does that in every debate he's in to justify his opinion.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

Anyways, who doesn't love the spear/gore? Spears aren't what they used to be in the days of Rhyno and Goldberg but it's still one of my favorite finishers.

So I'm making up my dad and uncle being gay? Ok cool.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
It's incredibly idiotic because it's not something to be arguing about and I 100% agree. He always does that in every debate he's in to justify his opinion.

You're arguing. YOU :lol:

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
I won't delve into details as it has nothing to do with Raw but you need to start respecting Homosexual people more Sabs.

Just leave it.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
K, you should really just leave this LD or I will because I can't handle your idiocy any longer.

I'm idiotic because I don't want to go gay for a good looking guy? I'm sorry for my idiocy