• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Saga of Sasha Banks (and Naomi) Megathread

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
I'd be down for Naomi in MLW and they need women worse than Impact but I can't in good faith recommend anyone sign there where they don't even know if they'll have a TV show in 4 weeks

Or in Impacts case…get paid much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Death By Looch

Peace, Love & Fuck You
I like how no one is even mentioning NWA xD like I get it tho
Even if I'd hate her, I wouldn't go so far and wishing that on her :lol

And yea, Naomi never was bad in the ring, but she also was never anywhere else but in the WWE system and when she really got going, I think she very much profited from working with Tamina and the Bellas, because she always was more athletic than those and therefore immediately looked better in the ring. ...and after that she profited from the division getting way more talented in-ring overall with Sasha, Charlotte and Becky coming up.

I don't want to discredit her at all with this, she can put on a good match, but she won't move any mountains out there like Mercedes, I think. Only exception would be if some creative out there can give her something REALLY amazing to work with gimmickwise. ...or she herself, if she has something good in her mind. She'd still enrich the Impact (or pretty much any other) Women's division.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
I wouldn't say that NWA got some decent talent from all parts of life
NWA also has no budget, is hemorrhaging Corgan's money, and whatever good graces it did have were gone after its return from COVID hiatus, most of its likable roster was scalped, and Nick Aldis openly told people that the behind-the-scenes work was not good.

Trinity would be fucking stupid to go there considering she's 35 and still has a lot left in the tank as a name talent.

Sabretooth

I really don’t even understand why she’d WWE considering her husband works there and the man she got mad it isn’t in charge anymore

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
I really don’t even understand why she’d WWE considering her husband works there and the man she got mad it isn’t in charge anymore
But that man could very well still come back to book and run shit. I mean he’s already back anyway, just not in creative….yet

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
To stand in solidarity with her best friend Merecedes because with them refusing to do what they were told and everything they have done they have shaken up the wrestling world, brother.