The Saga of Sasha Banks (and Naomi) Megathread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
Well the good thing is, there’s like a million other wrestling companies out there. Some of which all you gotta do is download FITE and they are free, some you pay for. Hell pay 99 cents a month and you can watch Impact on YouTube. Hell you can also find other mends and watch literally any company out there. So if Vince comes back and ruins it for you, you got plenty of alternatives.
Too bad loyalty is a thing that people hold on to

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Too bad loyalty is a thing that people hold on to
Then those people, in my humble opinion don’t love wrestling, they love (insert whatever company they watch and only watch here)

Reactions: Alexa

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Then those people, in my humble opinion don’t love wrestling, they love (insert whatever company they watch and only watch here)
I already told you I just don’t have the time to watch other companies lol. I work full time, go to the gym, watch other tv shows, and go out on the weekends. Sorry man

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
I agree, but it is also a tribal mindset one that I doubt wrestling will ever break. Main thing is people just don't want to enjoy what they enjoy, and yes I know how funny it is for me to say that. I didn't enjoy WWE so I left it. I began not enjoying AEW so I left it. I began not enjoying GCW and Deathmatches/Hardcore as much so I left them. In return, I found three promotions I now enjoy.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I already told you I just don’t have the time to watch other companies lol. I work full time, go to the gym, watch other tv shows, and go out on the weekends. Sorry man
That’s the good thing about some of them you can watch on your own time brother. If you aren’t spending Monday 8-11 on Raw you can watch any of the many promotions out there on one of the many, let’s say, sites out there. Same with Friday from 8-10. Or any other free time you get.

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
Think what he was getting at is that you love the company more than wrestling like some people like a sports team too much more so than the game they are playing.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
That’s the good thing about some of them you can watch on your own time brother. If you aren’t spending Monday 8-11 on Raw you can watch any of the many promotions out there on one of the many, let’s say, sites out there. Same with Friday from 8-10. Or any other free time you get.
Well if I stopped watching WWE completely then yeah I guess

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Well if I stopped watching WWE completely then yeah I guess
Which is what I was saying. If he comes back and ruins it for you and you can’t watch, they are more options now than like ever before. Doesn’t even gotta be AEW, can he MLW, GCW, Impact, I’m sure Chris, Fourth, and Sasha got more they can suggest. I’m not trying to come off as a dick, I’m just trying to make suggestions to you for if you give up on WWE.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Which is what I was saying. If he comes back and ruins it for you and you can’t watch, they are more options now than like ever before. Doesn’t even gotta be AEW, can he MLW, GCW, Impact, I’m sure Chris, Fourth, and Sasha got more they can suggest. I’m not trying to come off as a dick, I’m just trying to make suggestions to you for if you give up on WWE.
No you’re not a dick lol. I gotchu. But it doesn’t take away from the fact that I’d still be sad that WWE was ruined.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Think what he was getting at is that you love the company more than wrestling like some people like a sports team too much more so than the game they are playing.
And I should add it’s not really a bad thing. If he enjoys WWE enough to want to keep watching it and nothing else, that’s 100% fine by me. Just letting him know he’s got options.

Reactions: Alexa

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
No you’re not a dick lol. I gotchu. But it doesn’t take away from the fact that I’d still be sad that WWE was ruined.
Which is fine. If it ever comes to it, let us know and we’ll help you find something that will fit your preferences of wrestling.

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
And I should add it’s not really a bad thing. If he enjoys WWE enough to want to keep watching it and nothing else, that’s 100% fine by me. Just letting him know he’s got options.
I agree. Sometimes you have to wait through to the awful stuff to get something good.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I agree. Sometimes you have to wait through to the awful stuff to get something good.
Which is what is helping me enjoy WWE now. I sit through months of awful awful stuff and bared with it for the bright spots of stuff I enjoyed. So that satisfaction of enjoying it is top notch feelings.