The Saga of Sasha Banks (and Naomi) Megathread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
I'm just saying if Charlotte was let go tomorrow I'd be the first guy wanting to see her boot Jade in the face and vice versa

As long as she isn't booked like her WWE run, sure why not.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Crazy thing is Mercedes was never booked “poorly”

Booking her as a babyface to tap out in an ironman match in the closing stages, NEVER winning her first title defence until he most recent title reign and always losing at WM is pretty shit booking imo.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Crazy thing is Mercedes was never booked “poorly”
It's relative to what you or she thinks she worth. She lost almost every single one of her single titles immediately for one thing except the last one. Now obviously a lot of people would be thrilled with that but these ppl do think differently. I can certainly see her pov. She thinks she can be the top bee clearly

Reactions: Roy Mustang

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
it's really too bad because that Charlotte Sasha feud was one of the best women's feud I've had the pleasure to watch

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
It's like Mox. Was he a jobber? No. But his booking has a lot of bad shit in it and could have been tons better. Same as Sasha's especially the first defence stuff and always losing at Wrestlemania

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Becky was booked like ass for a long time until The Man and let's not forget this is my life with Bayley and how they had Alexa embarrass her for a year. Obviously things are much better now lol thank goodness

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
It's relative to what you or she thinks she worth. She lost almost every single one of her single titles immediately for one thing except the last one. Now obviously a lot of people would be thrilled with that but these ppl do think differently. I can certainly see her pov. She thinks she can be the top bee clearly
I love Mercedes to death but if we’re talking about worth…

Was she ever as over as 2019 Becky? Who was literally the most over person, man or woman in the business? Can’t justify paying her what you pay Becky even if Becky has been cooled off

Now Charlotte? Depending on how much Charlotte makes, I could see matching it.

But let’s not pretend like Sasha wasn’t always treated as a big deal. Even when she was a tag Champion with Bayley, they carried those pandemic shows. Despite what fans think, WWE seemingly took care of her on screen

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
It's like Mox. Was he a jobber? No. But his booking has a lot of bad shit in it and could have been tons better. Same as Sasha's especially the first defence stuff and always losing at Wrestlemania
Outside of that shitty heel run at the end, he was booked pretty well

Wiseman

O.J.A.S.
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
eddiekingston
Favorite Wrestler
coltcabana
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Sasha ain't ever coming back. She's making that Barmeggadon money. That's a joke. But only time will tell if she comes back. For me she put on good matches and honestly is probably my second favorite out of the four horsewoman (bayley is my number 1). If she doesn't come back I understand her stance, if she does great for everyone as well.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I love Mercedes to death but if we’re talking about worth…

Was she ever as over as 2019 Becky? Who was literally the most over person, man or woman in the business? Can’t justify paying her what you pay Becky even if Becky has been cooled off

Now Charlotte? Depending on how much Charlotte makes, I could see matching it.

But let’s not pretend like Sasha wasn’t always treated as a big deal. Even when she was a tag Champion with Bayley, they carried those pandemic shows. Despite what fans think, WWE seemingly took care of her on screen
I can't really answer that fairly as they never put the machine behind Sasha anywhere near the way they did with the former two. No one has been that over since for the women, including Becky herself.

In either case it doesn't really sound like you are disagreeing that she should be paid in the same range as charlotte and becky since they likely make similar amounts. If she was asking for MORE than sure I'd be like nah.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Outside of that shitty heel run at the end, he was booked pretty well

One month title reign where his summerslam feud was Ziggler? Also that Bray Wyatt feud losing to a TV exploding in his own face. Also look how over Mox was as a face compared to Roman in the build to WM32. Brock Lesnar match which is my most hated match of all time and made Mox look like a chump. Fuck Brock for that to this day. Mox was booked as an upper midcard guy but should have been booked better. If WWE were good bookers we would have got Mox as a top face and Roman as a top heel much much sooner

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
the aj elsworth feud was fun tho

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
I can't really answer that fairly as they never put the machine behind Sasha anywhere near the way they did with the former two. No one has been that over since for the women, including Becky herself.

In either case it doesn't really sound like you are disagreeing that she should be paid in the same range as charlotte and becky since they likely make similar amounts. If she was asking for MORE than sure I'd be like nah.
I’m not really disagreeing with Charlotte. Again I love Mercedes/Sasha as a performer.

Now would I give her 2019/2020 Becky money? I don’t know about all that. She never caught on like Becky did.

Whatever she does, I hope she gets her bag. And truthfully speaking, if she goes to another American wrestling company and becomes top dog, I don’t want to hear about how she’s being pushed too much and burying other talent

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
on the topic of Moxley I don't think the issue was the strength of his booking more the creative direction in his character and lines he hated. I don't think he was actually booked like jobber, just shitty ass angles at times

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
One month title reign where his summerslam feud was Ziggler? Also that Bray Wyatt feud losing to a TV exploding in his own face. Also look how over Mox was as a face compared to Roman in the build to WM32. Brock Lesnar match which is my most hated match of all time and made Mox look like a chump. Fuck Brock for that to this day. Mox was booked as an upper midcard guy but should have been booked better. If WWE were good bookers we would have got Mox as a top face and Roman as a top heel much much sooner
Dude won the title in like June and lost it in September. What’re you talking about?

And they kept him in the title picture til the end of that year.