The Saga of Sasha Banks (and Naomi) Megathread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Like if anyone believes they called becky n asuka of all ppl unsafe :heston ive got a bacon stretcher to sell ya

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I support Sasha and Naomi. Fuck the fed and fuck people taking their side . Funny how it was all gravy when Toni walked out but when its Sasha shes difficult. Nah, she knows her worth n im gonna guess she was made promises that werent being kept again. I wonder what the difference is between her and ppl like toni :hmm:
Well.. I mean the difference is let’s see.

1. Toni did her match that night before she did so

2. Sasha has done this more than once now…

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Well.. I mean the difference is let’s see.

1. Toni did her match that night before she did so

2. Sasha has done this more than once now…
Has she? Or was she just unhappy w the tag division back then. Toni walked out of her contract , which is technically "worse" than not working a match n going home. The only difference is you are a fan of one and have let wwe pr influence you that sasha is difficult. Nah, wwe is just bullshit n she imo rghtfully called em out on bullshit booking again. Then they put out a statement to make het look bad again which has already been proven false. They said bray was "difficult" too. Dont let their pr bullshit blind you from the fact they are literal obsessive liars to their talent n fans

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Has she? Or was she just unhappy w the tag division back then. Toni walked out of her contract , which is technically "worse" than not working a match n going home. The only difference is you are a fan of one and have let wwe pr influence you that sasha is difficult. Nah, wwe is just bullshit n she imo rghtfully called em out on bullshit booking again. Then they put out a statement to make het look bad again which has already been proven false. They said bray was "difficult" too. Dont let their pr bullshit blind you from the fact they are literal obsessive liars to their talent n fans
Look, yeah WWE can be pretty shitty, and if I’m wrong I’m wrong. But yes, Sasha has took her ball and went home before. If she is let go and goes to AEW and pulls the same crap, would you change your tune then?

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Tbh we could be getting worked. She unfollowed alot of folks on Twitter. Some which don’t make sense

Vince makes sense. But like

Becky Lynch, Bayley, The Usos, Seth Rollins, and Roman Reigns

Tf did Bayley do?

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
I agree w all that but i think calmly walking out is a power move, not an emotional one. Also, side note, independant contractors can ask to walk away and be released any time, they aint employees so goes both ways. If wwe can renig contracts at any time n be unprofessional about it, then its only fair talent use the leverage they do have. Imo ofc im.sure some will disagree
I agree it's a power move absolutely. Hell it was Sasha & Bayley who got the belts made in the first place so they're obviously invested.

As a fan I'm torn too cos you want to watch her wrestle, but you want her to be proud of her work. Selfishly I'm going to trust that a mediation can happen but frankly I want her to be happy, wherever that is.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Look, yeah WWE can be pretty shitty, and if I’m wrong I’m wrong. But yes, Sasha has took her ball and went home before. If she is let go and goes to AEW and pulls the same crap, would you change your tune then?
If aew treated her as poorly as wwe has n it was shown they lied to her n publically tried to disparage her name i would still be on sashas side. Going to your boss, having a conversation n then walking away does not make you unprofesionnal. Everyone has to right to refuse something they are uncomfortable with and that doesnt make her a bad person either. You play the cards you are dealt, n this is the only cards these talent have. Unprofessional is going into business for yourself , not walking away from a toxic enviroment

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
If aew treated her as poorly as wwe has n it was shown they lied to her n publically tried to disparage her name i would still be on sashas side. Going to your boss, having a conversation n then walking away does not make you unprofesionnal. Everyone has to right to refuse something they are uncomfortable with and that doesnt make her a bad person either. You play the cards you are dealt, n this is the only cards these talent have. Unprofessional is going into business for yourself , not walking away from a toxic enviroment
I ain’t say she was a bad person. :toomanykobes and tbh with seeing she unfollowed people that makes no sense to unfollow, I’m starting to wonder…

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
For once I think Vince escapes shit here cos going by that SRS article it was the producers having a bitch that their match was gonna get changed.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I ain’t say she was a bad person. :toomanykobes and tbh with seeing she unfollowed people that makes no sense to unfollow, I’m starting to wonder…
Didnt mean to say you were , but my point stands n is valid a.f

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
For once I think Vince escapes shit here cos going by that SRS article it was the producers having a bitch that their match was gonna get changed.
Vince always does, they usually get mad at john l or nick khan now

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Didnt mean to say you were , but my point stands n is valid a.f
To a point yes. But there also comes a point where it’s also out of hand a little bit. Like the whole thing seems really fucked. Like WWE lying is bad, and everything. But they are also conflicting reports. Some say Naomi was supposed to pin Nikki, some say she was to pin Sasha. Now if it’s the second one, I can understand being like wtf.. but if it’s the first one, then Naomi is screwed out of a title shot. Sure she probably wasn’t gonna win the title, but getting the match is still something. So I hope that’s not the case.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
To a point yes. But there also comes a point where it’s also out of hand a little bit. Like the whole thing seems really fucked. Like WWE lying is bad, and everything. But they are also conflicting reports. Some say Naomi was supposed to pin Nikki, some say she was to pin Sasha. Now if it’s the second one, I can understand being like wtf.. but if it’s the first one, then Naomi is screwed out of a title shot. Sure she probably wasn’t gonna win the title, but getting the match is still something. So I hope that’s not the case.
Pretty sure naomi walked away too?

Edit: appears unsure if Naomi was involved but they advertised her as leaving too. Weird

Last edited: