The Saga of Sasha Banks (and Naomi) Megathread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
If it was a one time thing, I’d be like okay, I understand.

But this isn’t Sasha’s first rodeo doing this, and where WWE creative can be stupid sometimes, if someone is a problem more than once, you got to start thinking it’s them and not WWE.

Look at Lio Rush as an example. Burns every bridge he crosses.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Fucking yikes all around. Even *if* WWE are being knobs as usual, all these people running so quick to Sasha and Naomi's side are simpin real fucking hard. We don't even know what exactly happen, you can't claim to be on someone's side when you don't even know what actually is being argued over.

That being said, Sasha walking out yet again. I'm over her completely at this point.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
If they’re dying on a hill to legitimise the tag division, I’m all for it cos it fucking sucks.

Do I think there’s more professional discourse? Absolutely. I love the woman but surely a calm meeting with Vince not on a TV day would allow for clearer heads and a solution?

Very interesting. Let’s not kid ourselves though - they hate the mens tag as well. Only relevant cos of orton and usos atm

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
blindly believing SRS :TI:

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
All I say is, you walk off the job in the real world.......someone else replaces you.

I've done it.....when you're a boss, you have to nail this type of shit in the bud.

Reactions: Y2Jayne and Swamps

Redboy123@

Reaction score
WWE do have a problem with tag teams. Splitting up tbf to them. If they wanted to split them up then that would be awful booking.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
All I say is, you walk off the job in the real world.......someone else replaces you.

I've done it.....when you're a boss, you have to nail this type of shit in the bud.
WWE would ve idiotic to keep the titles on them if they don't then it will set an unhealthy precedent to the rest of the Lockeroom.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I support Sasha and Naomi. Fuck the fed and fuck people taking their side . Funny how it was all gravy when Toni walked out but when its Sasha shes difficult. Nah, she knows her worth n im gonna guess she was made promises that werent being kept again. I wonder what the difference is between her and ppl like toni :hmm:

Last edited:
Reactions: Lethal

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
If they’re dying on a hill to legitimise the tag division, I’m all for it cos it fucking sucks.

Do I think there’s more professional discourse? Absolutely. I love the woman but surely a calm meeting with Vince not on a TV day would allow for clearer heads and a solution?

Very interesting. Let’s not kid ourselves though - they hate the mens tag as well. Only relevant cos of orton and usos atm
They hate every title thats not relevant to roman n treat them as afterthoughts. They are incapable of making more than one title important . Look at all the women on the bench n the womens div has like 3 teams tops lol

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Fucking yikes all around. Even *if* WWE are being knobs as usual, all these people running so quick to Sasha and Naomi's side are simpin real fucking hard. We don't even know what exactly happen, you can't claim to be on someone's side when you don't even know what actually is being argued over.

That being said, Sasha walking out yet again. I'm over her completely at this point.
And yet your entire statement reads as taking wwe's side even though you say theres not enough info. You even go one to state your opinion on sasha without knowing said details. Pretty hypocritical to call others simps n judge n then do it in the same post. :smh

Last edited:

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
They hate every title thats not relevant to roman n treat them as afterthoughts. They are incapable of making more than one title important . Look at all the women on the bench n the womens div has like 3 teams tops lol
100% sadly even though I'm loving Roman's work. Ricochet is an afterthought, the US title is a joke, tag titles are having their year in the sun before they get relegated to fuckery again. I guess this is what happens when you overly saturate your show to prop up Lynch and Flair, it allows too many women to sit on the wayside. The fact that Io Shirai is stuck as furniture in NXT is the root of everything. Relegating Sasha to the tag division is criminal, but when she tries to make it work - they still fuck her over. I'm 100% behind her motives her for the betterment of the tag titles and women in general. I stand firm though that it could've been done with calmer heads on a non-pressure day. These producers who went against them need to be opened into the spotlight as well cos that decision absolutely stinks - let's feed your tag champs to the singles champs for ? reasons and delay any program with them.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Also the fact Wwe is making posts about this , assuming this isnt a work, and lying about why they walked out should tell you they are already trying to make them look bad in the public. Did the same thing for the "crying in lockeroom" bullshit they tried to spin on her n bailey. Dont believe their corporate pr bullshit!!!!

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
100% sadly even though I'm loving Roman's work. Ricochet is an afterthought, the US title is a joke, tag titles are having their year in the sun before they get relegated to fuckery again. I guess this is what happens when you overly saturate your show to prop up Lynch and Flair, it allows too many women to sit on the wayside. The fact that Io Shirai is stuck as furniture in NXT is the root of everything. Relegating Sasha to the tag division is criminal, but when she tries to make it work - they still fuck her over. I'm 100% behind her motives her for the betterment of the tag titles and women in general. I stand firm though that it could've been done with calmer heads on a non-pressure day. These producers who went against them need to be opened into the spotlight as well cos that decision absolutely stinks - let's feed your tag champs to the singles champs for ? reasons and delay any program with them.
I agree w all that but i think calmly walking out is a power move, not an emotional one. Also, side note, independant contractors can ask to walk away and be released any time, they aint employees so goes both ways. If wwe can renig contracts at any time n be unprofessional about it, then its only fair talent use the leverage they do have. Imo ofc im.sure some will disagree

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Oh before i forget. :moneymark lets go

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

Fightful select confirms wwe are lying sacks of shit lol

Never called them unsafe, wwe pr trying to make their own talent look bad. Pretty gross .