The Russo-Ukrainian War Thread (FKA Political Thread)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
how do you dismantle homeless encampments without setting up a new place for them to go
Because building affordable housing is just too easy a solution. Gotta keep the homeless, well, homeless for the free labor.

Seriously though, building cheap and affordable housing has been proven to be a more effective solution than letting these people starve out in the streets and the whole "bootstrap" horseshit.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
People just don't want poor people with mental illness and addiction in their neighborhood.

People can pretend they wouldn't have a problem with it are the first to buy more locks for their doora.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
People just don't want poor people with mental illness and addiction in their neighborhood.

People can pretend they wouldn't have a problem with it are the first to buy more locks for their doora.
Well I don’t want them harassing me lol but I still think they deserve a place to live.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Well I don’t want them harassing me lol but I still think they deserve a place to live.
I think most people who aren't complete psychos would want that......just not around them.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I think most people who aren't complete psychos would want that......just not around them.
Well I wouldn’t expect there to literally be a mental institution smack in the middle of houses but it could still be in the neighborhood.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Well I wouldn’t expect there to literally be a mental institution smack in the middle of houses but it could still be in the neighborhood.
I was talking about affordable housing.

Even in Bumblefuck they don't want rental units that house people who use to live on the street......trust me on this, I spent some time in a tent before I could bootstrap.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I was talking about affordable housing.

Even in Bumblefuck they don't want rental units that house people who use to live on the street......trust me on this, I spent some time in a tent before I could bootstrap.
Affordable housing doesn’t necessarily mean it’s going to have crackheads and mental patients. It’s just for people who are poor.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
there's always going to be an element of drugs and mental health in homelessness, and not everyone can be saved. that doesn't mean that none of them are worth trying for. A large portion of homeless also are lgbtq members who often are kicked out of their house an an early age. or people who have never been medicated. not everyone on the street is an unredeemable criminal. in fact, most are not. people just love to use the worst of them lot to paint them all the same

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Affordable housing doesn’t necessarily mean it’s going to have crackheads and mental patients. It’s just for people who are poor.
Can we be honest and say alot of homeless are not that?

I wish I was wrong, but bruh......I was there back in the summer of 05, I seent it firsthand.

And I am not saying, please stress this, I am not saying the homeless shouldn't have affordable housing, I am not saying they shouldn't be stuck with the option of a tent or a shelter with bedbugs......because that is why they choose the streets.

I'm just saying the cynical reasons....that people do not want poor people in their neighborhoods.........NIMBY is a real thing.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Spoilering this because of transphobia, but Musk's daughter has spoken out now:

20240725_213053.jpg
20240725_213054.jpg
20240725_213056.jpg
20240725_213058.jpg

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Can we be honest and say alot of homeless are not that?

I wish I was wrong, but bruh......I was there back in the summer of 05, I seent it firsthand.

And I am not saying, please stress this, I am not saying the homeless shouldn't have affordable housing, I am not saying they shouldn't be stuck with the option of a tent or a shelter with bedbugs......because that is why they choose the streets.

I'm just saying the cynical reasons....that people do not want poor people in their neighborhoods.........NIMBY is a real thing.
Affordable housing isn’t even really for the homeless. It’s for people who have low income jobs who can’t afford anywhere else.

Straight up homeless means no money at all

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Ya Butters posted thst in gen chat too. What a scumbag

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Affordable housing isn’t even really for the homeless. It’s for people who have low income jobs who can’t afford anywhere else.

Straight up homeless means no money at all

Not always, you'd be surprised how many homeless people do have jobs, they just don't make enough to afford everything you need in 2024 to keep and apply for jobs along with housing in certain areas. I'm not saying it's the majority but it's a decent percentage last I remember and pretty harrowing since the prevailing idea of homeless people are jobless beggers

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Not always, you'd be surprised how many homeless people do have jobs, they just don't make enough to afford everything you need in 2024 to keep and apply for jobs along with housing in certain areas. I'm not saying it's the majority but it's a decent percentage last I remember and pretty harrowing since the prevailing idea of homeless people are jobless beggers
Yeah that’s why when I said homeless people I only mentioned the no money part, not the job part. I know some homeless people actually do have jobs but still can’t afford housing which is beyond insane in of itself.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Yeah that’s why when I said homeless people I only mentioned the no money part, not the job part. I know some homeless people actually do have jobs but still can’t afford housing which is beyond insane in of itself.
Sadly it's the mark of a corporate dystopia where big corporations are able to control wages with impunity, because large swaths of the American population have been convinced that unions are bad and do not help the working class.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon