The Russo-Ukrainian War Thread (FKA Political Thread)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
It just should have been decided 6 months ago at least instead of right now is the biggest issue. It could easily be too late now but we'll see
Can't disagree with you n it must be pretty frustrating . In fact Joe should have stated he wasn't running again 4 years ago.when he won. He was too old then.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Can't disagree with you n it must be pretty frustrating . In fact Joe should have stated he wasn't running again 4 years ago.when he won. He was too old then.
He did. He said he intended to just be a transitional president. However, when Trump decided to seek reelection he said he realized that more work needed to be done which is why he ran again.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
The problem is Joe Biden was too stubborn to realize that he was too far gone to run again. They had been telling him I would imagine for a while that he should drop out and the only reason why I think he finally did is because he got sick. Not in the conspiracy theory way the other people are saying, but I think if he didn’t catch Covid, he probably would’ve continued to campaign. But, once he got sick, he probably realized that they were right. Even the poor debate didn’t deter him. I’m just glad he finally listened and has that self realization that he should step aside for the people.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
It’s an issue if you ask MAGA republicans.
We’re talking about people that aren’t. MAGA are locked in. The election is about getting everyone who isn’t on the same page and voting blue.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
The problem is Joe Biden was too stubborn to realize that he was too far gone to run again. They had been telling him I would imagine for a while that he should drop out and the only reason why I think he finally did is because he got sick. Not in the conspiracy theory way the other people are saying, but I think if he didn’t catch Covid, he probably would’ve continued to campaign. But, once he got sick, he probably realized that they were right. Even the poor debate didn’t deter him. I’m just glad he finally listened and has that self realization that he should step aside for the people.
No I think he stepped aside because his coworkers were all telling him he had no path to the presidency according to how polls were looking. He realized that if he stayed in he was costing his party the election.

Right after the debate, he probably thought he could still save it but after continued mental fuck ups and the illness his poll numbers just kept dropping.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
No I think he stepped aside because his coworkers were all telling him he had no path to the presidency according to how polls were looking. He realized that if he stayed in he was costing his party the election.

Right after the debate, he probably thought he could still save it but after continued mental fuck ups and the illness his poll numbers just kept dropping.
He made two tweets after calls for his resignation, that he was going to stay in the campaign.

It’s hard to say one way or the other, but I think it was a factor of both.

Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

The leaders of the House oversight committee called on the Secret Service director, Kimberly A. Cheatle, to resign after her testimony on Monday in which she repeatedly refused to answer specific questions about the security failures that led to an assassination attempt of former President Donald J. Trump.

Representatives James R. Comer, Republican of Kentucky and the chairman of the committee, and Jamie Raskin of Maryland, the top Democrat on the panel, joined several members of the committee in demanding Ms. Cheatle’s resignation.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
GTC-ZReWYAAQQU1

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
And it’s weird that people can’t comprehend that they didn’t describe her as an Indian American to avoid people being confused with the Native Americans that sometimes also like to be referred to as American Indians, so they use the geographical south Asian description with her, obviously being an American.

Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Speaking of which you wouldn’t believe the amount of people that are already trying to say that Kamala should be disqualified based on a deeply misunderstood reading of the 14th amendment.

Death By Looch

Peace, Love & Fuck You
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
vader2
Favorite Wrestler
yujinagata
Favorite Wrestler
bethphoenix
And it’s weird that people can’t comprehend that they didn’t describe her as an Indian American to avoid people being confused with the Native Americans that sometimes also like to be referred to as American Indians, so they use the geographical south Asian description with her, obviously being an American.
That's simply what not properly funding your Education departments and facilities does in the long run.
5_26_17_shrug-thumb-640xauto-999241.gif