The Russo-Ukrainian War Thread (FKA Political Thread)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
You forget that this story was invented by the NY Post, a Murdoch-owned tabloid rag (for UK readers, think an American version of the Sun) who also notably yanked the Hunter Biden laptop """"scandal"""" directly out of their ass and has a long history of scummy behaviour otherwise

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
lots of talk of Russia becoming a potential vasal state to China is the fallout which is not good for anyone either. I dunno how realistic that is but it's a scary proposition
I could see that in a way especially if Putin steps down and the prime minster, another bastard, takes over

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
yeah thats why memes are dumb since they don't quote any sources lol. not saying it means it didnt happen, but without context it may as well just be any words with a date below it .

Reactions: Doom

Swamps

Laughs At Stupid People
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Well if you posted it, I would’ve been a little bit confused. But they are plenty of times in the thread where I call out hypocritical behavior of the Democrats and the party. Hell I have talked about them WITH YOU. So you know you’re wrong when you say I wouldn’t have. :lol

3mr6oq.png

Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I will say, if I missed anything lately it’s because I not been paying attention to the thread much the last like month or so. So I could’ve missed some things lately. I mainly open it just to get it out of my new stuff. Just happened to see the meme this time when doing that.

Swamps

Laughs At Stupid People
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
You forget that this story was invented by the NY Post, a Murdoch-owned tabloid rag (for UK readers, think an American version of the Sun) who also notably yanked the Hunter Biden laptop """"scandal"""" directly out of their ass and has a long history of scummy behaviour otherwise

Lol, good lord. I don't even know where to start with yhis, or if I should even with you.

The fact that there is video evidence of the planes and people being loaded themselves is there.

I thought everyone (even you) was smart enough not to bring up Hunter's computer. You really want to say that one is fake? You really need to get the fuck off Twitter if you think that one is fake.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I will say, if I missed anything lately it’s because I not been paying attention to the thread much the last like month or so. So I could’ve missed some things lately. I mainly open it just to get it out of my new stuff. Just happened to see the meme this time when doing that.
dont fall into this trap, your opinion on things isnt magically invalidated because you didnt comment on every single possible thing thats happened up to this day that was hypocritical. thats just bad faith arguing and not actually a way to continue discourse. its a way to shut it down, in fact, in an attempt to dismiss the current subject being discussed. dont fall for this! its a trap!

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
its-a-trap-trap.gif

Swamps

Laughs At Stupid People
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck

To be honest, I usually do the same that you do. I just saw the usual suspects posting garbage, crying about the side they don't like, doing the same thing that the side they like has been doing since Obama started doing it (don't remember the year).

I'm sorry for the commentary directed at you. That was uncalled for.

Swamps

Laughs At Stupid People
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
dont fall into this trap, your opinion on things isnt magically invalidated because you didnt comment on every single possible thing thats happened up to this day that was hypocritical. thats just bad faith arguing and not actually a way to continue discourse. its a way to shut it down, in fact, in an attempt to dismiss the current subject being discussed. dont fall for this! its a trap!

I wasn't trying to shut down shit. That's you and your pals that do that.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I remember when people on this forum tried to tell me black athletes are hypocrites for supporting black lives matter because there's starving kids in Africa:heston

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Idk. Swamps admitted that I had a point where I call things out from both sides. Hell I’m sure I missed shit of his also tbh in that time. Can’t exactly say for sure, since I’m not sure what’s been said to much lately other than normally whatever the last thing or two would be.

So I will give him the benefit of the doubt here. Plus I’m not in the head space to really go back and forth with him.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Blaze said:
Idk. Swamps admitted that I had a point where I call things out from both sides. Hell I’m sure I missed shit of his also tbh in that time. Can’t exactly say for sure, since I’m not sure what’s been said to much lately other than normally whatever the last thing or two would be. So I will give him the benefit of the doubt here. Plus I’m not in the head space to really go back and forth with him.
you're not allowed to care that Republicans lied to immigrants and flew them to Boston illegally because you didn't care when Biden did something terrible last year or because you didn't comment when Obama was committing war crimes (even tho you probably did)

• Haha

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
To be honest, I usually do the same that you do. I just saw the usual suspects posting garbage, crying about the side they don't like, doing the same thing that the side they like has been doing since Obama started doing it (don't remember the year).

I'm sorry for the commentary directed at you. That was uncalled for.
All good, figured you just wasn’t fully thinking or whatever when you said it. Soon as I reminded you then you was like oh yeah. :lol so it’s good. I been there with you before.

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
I remember when people on this forum tried to tell me black athletes are hypocrites for supporting black lives matter because there's starving kids in Africa:heston
I've heard that or "Why aren't they actually trying to help out people instead of just complaining about it."