The Russo-Ukrainian War Thread (FKA Political Thread)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
I get that, and it's easy for me to see how harmful that is to discussion as I've witnessed it plenty. At the same time, it's hard to tell gay and trans people that it's "not an optimal way to discuss" when their literal existence is what's being attacked. But you're 100% right, I've seen people willing to listen instantly get insulted because religion as a whole was attacked and then they see it as "you vs my religion" instead of "understanding your cause and reconciling with my faith" if that makes sense

I think the biggest problem we have in 2022 , is trying to put ourselves into social tribes.
Leaving the Feminist Group I was part of was one of many factors that allowed me to have a more open mind on certain issue, allow me to get over my personal trauma.

I do have some viewpoint that people would 100% not agree with, but I also don't see the point of starting shit like for no reason.

Reactions: Doom

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
They don't allow that in school though do they? Like they are trying to allow this in school? Forcing people to call them by their chosen pronouns and all that? Parents should have the say whether their children are exposed to such stuff. They shouldn't teach anything about it or acknowledge it in any manner. The topic does not belong in school.
I mean, calling people by their choice of pronouns is just being respectful. It doesn’t hurt you to call someone born a guy a girl, or someone born a girl a guy. Now I can see your point a little bit about not teaching it, I fully understand that point. If a parent doesn’t want their kid to learn it, I respect that. But anything exposing trans kids and shit like that isn’t acceptable. Could lead to bullying, which could lead to suicide. Is that not wrong?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Blaze said:
I mean, calling people by their choice of pronouns is just being respectful. It doesn’t hurt you to call someone born a guy a girl, or someone born a girl a guy. Now I can see your point a little bit about not teaching it, I fully understand that point. If a parent doesn’t want their kid to learn it, I respect that. But anything exposing trans kids and shit like that isn’t acceptable. Could lead to bullying, which could lead to suicide. Is that not wrong?
They also 100% teach and discuss religions in school, they just aren't allowed to force you to follow one lol I learned a lot about various religions in high school, all properly taught by an annoying but decent guy, so trans people EXISTING can clearly be acknowleged in schools lmao as it's currently already legal for then to be, these are NEW LAWS trying to be passed to limit our own speech so that we can no longer talk about trans or gay people existing, while any religion can be discussed conceptually in school no problem

Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

Moderates, wake up please n stop this shit when you go vote. You cant be makimg excuses anymore that its just states right n pass the buck. Youre going to have to pick a side and show some grit. How long are the religious bullies going to steer your party w manufactured outrage and boogeymen ? When will enough be enough to stand up and say what the fuck are you doing? This is fucked

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
You think vasectomie bans will be next?

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Uh huhhhhhhh...

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
You think vasectomie bans will be next?
No, men are allowed to do wtv they want so long as they are straight apparently

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms

I don't mean to speculate or anything but uh...

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
Mean, Mario's world does have a Transgender Dinosaur so

Dakstang

Offensive
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Sports Team
YvaoyYu
Not sure what you mean by exposing them. If anything I would think they would be exposing themselves. Can't exactly hide it if you suddenly start dressing as a different gender and using the opposite bathroom of what you have been using.

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
Dak, fuck you! Some guy putting on a dress and just suddenly thinks is female is fucking bullshit hateful thinking that keeps the fucking cycle of hate going! It's people like you that makes not only trans kids' life a living hell, but also others that don't fit into your archaic bullshit thinking and so they think the only salvation they have is through suicide! Which according is the moral fucking thing to do! So yeah, know you won't fucking see this because you are snowflake, and I don't care if this post gets flagged because that shit pisses me off! So, fuck you!

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Not sure what you mean by exposing them. If anything I would think they would be exposing themselves. Can't exactly hide it if you suddenly start dressing as a different gender and using the opposite bathroom of what you have been using.
Not everyone exactly does any of this stuff right away tbh, like really man this bill as is, horrible. It’s the same thing Dems do. Putting shitty things in a bill, so when the other side shoots it down it’s like “THEY DONT CARE ABOUT THIS!” Or “THEY SUPPORT THIS TYPE OF THING!” It’s stupid political games. I’m sick of it.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo

That’s not how any that works man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: Alexa