The Russo-Ukrainian War Thread (FKA Political Thread)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Dakstang said:
I would not support that.
I thought that didn't matter, all that matters is how the justices interpret the constitution? That's what you kept telling smark yesterday

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Dakstang said:
It works a different way from my brief look into it. It does not abort an existing fetus. They might be able to ban it but trying to pin it as technically abortion would be a longshot.
You're 100% right, it's not the same at all but I don't think they'll have issues calling it the same unless the biggest customer base (frat bros who don't like condoms) speak up, that could legit change a lot

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Plan B SHOULD be protected with Griswold IMO, but I'm not confident it will be. I def don't think it's abortion regardless

Dakstang

Offensive
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Sports Team
YvaoyYu
I thought that didn't matter, all that matters is how the justices interpret the constitution? That's what you kept telling smark yesterday
Interpretation is all that matters. However, Griswold from my research has a much more steady foothold in the Constitution than Roe did. Not going to get into opinion because as I stated that does not matter.

I only offered my opinion on contraceptives because you and your buddies like to paint me as evil.

The boogey man I guess.

Fuck me for having opinions.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Theres 6 conservative justices. Theyll do wtv they want because thats what trump wanted to achieve. You will be seeing the damage to your country hes done for decades. This is the start

Dakstang

Offensive
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Sports Team
YvaoyYu
But I will say that the attitude of you leftists is hurting your causes. Me being shouted down, ridiculed, insulted, and personally attacked does not make me more sympathetic to your causes or viewpoints. If anything, it makes me want to double down to get back at you. If you want to stifle the opposing opinion so be it. But don't be surprised when elections like 2016 happen again because we keep our opinions to ourselves and let the voting do the talking. You do not want to negotiate. You do not want to understand. You want to attack, browbeat, ridicule, and silence anyone who opposes you. I don't think you'll like it when the shoe is on the other foot. Game on.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
But I will say that the attitude of you leftists is hurting your causes. Me being shouted down, ridiculed, insulted, and personally attacked does not make me more sympathetic to your causes or viewpoints. If anything, it makes me want to double down to get back at you. If you want to stifle the opposing opinion so be it. But don't be surprised when elections like 2016 happen again because we keep our opinions to ourselves and let the voting do the talking. You do not want to negotiate. You do not want to understand. You want to attack, browbeat, ridicule, and silence anyone who opposes you. I don't think you'll like it when the shoe is on the other foot. Game on.

How come - you won't answer my question though.
I'm not even on the left....

I'll wait

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
My guy, it’s nothing to understand about opposing same sex marriage. Nothing you can say it’s going to make me go “you know what, you got a point, I understand.”

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Interpretation is all that matters. However, Griswold from my research has a much more steady foothold in the Constitution than Roe did. Not going to get into opinion because as I stated that does not matter.

I only offered my opinion on contraceptives because you and your buddies like to paint me as evil.

The boogey man I guess.

Fuck me for having opinions.

Man your first paragraph is literally what smark was saying about the gay marriage case yesterday :lol he specifically said it was way more protected than Roe due to the constitution but you just kept saying "OPINION OPINION OPINION" lol how respectful to your fellow conservative you were

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Man your first paragraph is literally what smark was saying about the gay marriage case yesterday :lol he specifically said it was way more protected than Roe due to the constitution but you just kept saying "OPINION OPINION OPINION" lol how respectful to your fellow conservative you were

Me and Smark - both shrugging our shoulders at this point

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I'm glad you offered your true opinion on contraceptives instead of your constitutional opinion tho, Dak. This is the convo I wanted to have from the start yesterday, I've already said I'd prefer congress to codify most of these thing in law properly instead as well. Makes them safer for one

Dakstang

Offensive
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Sports Team
YvaoyYu
That is why I didn't go into my opinion on what it had more grounding into the Constitution.

You are comparing apples to oranges. I am not arguing why it does. Just stating I think it does. He kept arguing with me his points on why he thought it was and presenting it as fact. That is when it devolved into "OPINION OPINION OPINION"

But lie and make yourself feel better.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Well despite your opinion, Clarence is going after Griswold and I bet also despite your opinion you'll cheer him on to own the libs as you've already admitted that conversations on a WRESTLING FORUM politics section pushes you to do :heston

Oh and you're still a coward for not admitting you don't think gay people should be able to get married, go more extreme now bc a liberal was mean to you

Dakstang

Offensive
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Sports Team
YvaoyYu
I'm glad you offered your true opinion on contraceptives instead of your constitutional opinion tho, Dak. This is the convo I wanted to have from the start yesterday, I've already said I'd prefer congress to codify most of these thing in law properly instead as well. Makes them safer for one
That was my point the whole time on this issue. Everybody is offering feelings and opinions and it doesn't have anything to do with that when it comes down to it. The Supreme Court did not nullify a right. They reversed a decision.

The sky is not falling. Liberty is not under attack. It needs to be codified by law or a Constitutional Amendment. This is up to the Legislators. Not the Judges.