The Russo-Ukrainian War Thread (FKA Political Thread)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
honestly, if you're going to put that much power in states hands to do wtv they want, whats even the point of being a country? just have 50 countries then

Dakstang

Offensive
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Sports Team
YvaoyYu
Funny how left leaners are so pissed off about things that have no Constitutional protections but then want to change the Constitution because they don't agree with the protections it does extend to us.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Funny how left leaners are so pissed off about things that have no Constitutional protections but then want to change the Constitution because they don't agree with the protections it does extend to us.
Again, shut the fuck up

Doom

La Bestia
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
8XDaHk1
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
D6czv1V
Favorite Wrestler
doink
Favorite Sports Team
ZHIAHN6
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
cJttyo5
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Anyways, it's pretty easy to immigrate to Canada. yall might want to seriously consider it
I wish I can move to Canada, but I lack the driving skills to get there unfortunately.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
I don't mean to lose my cool, I just find the argument tiresome and fucking stupid for a myriad of reasons.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
You don't have to be right or left to have a brain and see that a religiously backed supreme court and regressing back 50 years to reban abortions is a very very dangerous thing. especially when they are pretty clear and wanting to let states remake gay marriage and homosexuality itself illegal. if you support what these states are doing, you're simply not a very good person, and if you are indeed religious, well Im afraid to say that God and or Jesus would likely not find you worthy of passing through heavens gate.

"love thy neighbor" "don't do onto others" and the overall message of love and forgiveness is the point of these religions, its not supposed to be about judging others for their sexuality or their choice to have a child or not. Therefor, once you see past the surface, it's rather obvious the fundamentally religious backing these things are turning their backs on their own teachings and on God himself, blinded by their own hubris.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I just don’t think anyone should be able to tell anyone what to do with their body. No matter what it is. EVERYONE should have control over what they can and can’t do with their body.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I just don’t think anyone should be able to tell anyone what to do with their body. No matter what it is. EVERYONE should have control over what they can and can’t do with their body.
fun fact, in states where abortions are banned, a corpse has more bodily rights than a pregnant woman. let that sink in for a bit.

you can choose if you want to donate your organs AFTER you die. but you can't choose if you want something foreign inside you regardless of the reason. that's fundamentally broken.

Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Dakstang

Offensive
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Sports Team
YvaoyYu
When what they do with their body affects others, I disagree.

We can't go out in public naked. We have to put clothes on if we go out. You are being told to cover up your body. Protest clothes!

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Far be it wrong for the guy who played Kane on a fake TV show to have different views on life.

But hey, he believed so much in his views, that he decided to enter politics instead of wearing a shirt.

That's what the pro-life people did, instead of just looking down on people who support something they didn't they were proactive and played the long game.....this was something they've being doing since Jerry Falwell was milking his marks.

The far right have gotten what they wanted because of leftist apathy, they play the game, not just watch the game saying "well I could do better than that"....while actually not doing anything.

Reactions: Swamps and Crash

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms

We can't go out in public naked. We have to put clothes on if we go out. You are being told to cover up your body. Protest clothes!

Who does it affect? I implore you to give me a reasonable answer here, because if you're about to say, "husbands, other parents" blah blah blah, that's a blatant misrepresentation of what happens with abortions. You don't think for the most part abortions are not done with the significant other's permission?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
fun fact, in states where abortions are banned, a corpse has more bodily rights than a pregnant woman. let that sink in for a bit.

you can choose if you want to donate your organs AFTER you die. but you can't choose if you want something foreign inside you regardless of the reason. that's fundamentally broken.
oh to add to this, heres something a lot of folks dont know

If you are a woman and married. in a lot of states, maybe even all of them (im not 100 hundy on t his) , if you want to remove your uterus for any reason. YOU CANT UNLESS YOU HAVE PERMISSION FROM YOUR HUSBAND!!!! and no, im not kidding. yet, any man can get a vasectomy whenever they want no matter what.

now does that sound like protecting the unborn, or does that sound like controlling a women's right to do what she wants with her body? Because this applies to women who are not pregnant whatsover, just have the ability to get pregnant. Again, if you think this is reasonable....I have some serious questions

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg

Okay, and a woman getting an abortion doesn’t affect others.

You realize that some of these politicians don’t even think you should be able to have one if you are raped? If your health is in danger? So it affects them, so they damn sure deserve the right to fix it.