The Russo-Ukrainian War Thread (FKA Political Thread)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
I guess you don't want to understand and just want to hate me. Great, even a mod hates me.

:sadbecky

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
What... did they sell me? I'm just READING what they're SAYING. You guys need to read the story instead of assuming shit, bro.
They can say what they want… lmao. Doesn’t make it true. You think they will say “we’re not gonna make it legal because some pretty rich people are paying us not to.” Nah, so they use the gateway drug excuse as a bullshit reason

• Love
Reactions: Jacob Fox

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
They can say what they want… lmao. Doesn’t make it true. You think they will say “we’re not gonna make it legal because some pretty rich people are paying us not to.” Nah, so they use the gateway drug excuse as a bullshit reason
Paid to do what? Null it? Dude, these are small towns, not big cities. I refuse to believe that there is special interests for blocking marijuana. Whatever man.

These people are stuck in 1970's or 1980's. Why do you think they say that stuff? It's because they're old establishment types.

Last edited:

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Paid to do what? Null it? Dude, these are small towns, not big cities. I refuse to believe that there is special interests for blocking marijuana. Whatever man.

These people are stuck in 1970's or 1980's. Why do you think they say that stuff? It's because they're old establishment types.
This would’ve paved the way for it to be legal in the whole state, the hell you mean small town? :lol People who make these meds that people get addicted to and bs like that are who pay these people off. Both sides push laws and and shoot down laws that strongly benefits who pays them money. Remember politicians lie… just because they use the whole gateway drug narrative doesn’t mean it’s the actual reasons. Unless you think politicians are honest :heston

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
This would’ve paved the way for it to be legal in the whole state, the hell you mean small town? :lol People who make these meds that people get addicted to and bs like that are who pay these people off. Both sides push laws and and shoot down laws that strongly benefits who pays them money. Remember politicians lie… just because they use the whole gateway drug narrative doesn’t mean it’s the actual reasons. Unless you think politicians are honest :heston
Alabama IS a bunch of small towns. Travel here and you will realize how much land there is. It is so rural, these people are stuck in the past. You can't even get good service here for any product.

Atlanta is similar to Alabama. Florida is closer to California in terms of population density. Tennessee is similar to California and Alabama in some places.

Politicians lie. I agree, but these places are not crazy cities. The most I get from Politicians from the south is they're just old people with old establishment ideas.

Some states legalized marijuana but only because the population demands it. Small towns just are pretty left alone mostly.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Alabama IS a bunch of small towns. Travel here and you will realize how much land there is. It is so rural, these people are stuck in the past. You can't even get good service here for any product.

Atlanta is similar to Alabama. Florida is closer to California in terms of population density. Tennessee is similar to California and Alabama in some places.

Politicians lie. I agree, but these places are not crazy cities. The most I get from Politicians from the south is they're just old people with old establishment ideas.

Some states legalized marijuana but only because the population demands it. Small towns just are pretty left alone mostly.
Alabama has zero to do with any of this, as this is about Georgia :lmao come on man, let’s stay on course here. If you truly believe that these people aren’t doing this to benefit themselves then we will just be going in circles here. Like even other people who vote Republican I’ve seen say this, and how it makes them disappointed in their party for taking money to benefit themselves over the people they represent.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
And democrats did it for the longed time too and some are still not all in bc of their relationship with the other industries lol since I can already tell he's going to focus on "Republicans bad"

Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
And democrats did it for the longed time too and some are still not all in bc of their relationship with the other industries lol since I can already tell he's going to focus on "Republicans bad"
Oh for sure they did it as well. That’s how these politicians get richer. At some point you got more money than you’ll ever spend, but they don’t seem to even care. They will take more and more, and not care if what they do is for the betterment of Americans or not.

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
Alabama has zero to do with any of this, as this is about Georgia :lmao come on man, let’s stay on course here. If you truly believe that these people aren’t doing this to benefit themselves then we will just be going in circles here. Like even other people who vote Republican I’ve seen say this, and how it makes them disappointed in their party for taking money to benefit themselves over the people they represent.
Then, I guess I'm talking to another "redboy" who miss the point entirely.

Once again: THE SOUTH... IS. A. BUNCH. OF. SMALL. TOWNS. Especially... Atlanta.

I'm saying that these small towns don't have the same level of corruption as the big cities. There's corruption, yes, in small towns, because you can easily get away with it.

Whatever. Think what you like, and ignore me or my point. It seems like nobody is understanding my point or don't fucking care....

So.. you know what? I don't care. Do what you want.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Then, I guess I'm talking to another "redboy" who miss the point entirely.

Once again: THE SOUTH... IS. A. BUNCH. OF. SMALL. TOWNS. Especially... Atlanta.

I'm saying that these small towns don't have the same level of corruption as the big cities. There's corruption, yes, in small towns, because you can easily get away with it.

Whatever. Think what you like, and ignore me or my point. It seems like nobody is understanding my point or don't fucking care....

So.. you know what? I don't care. Do what you want.
:lmao no I see what you’re saying. I just don’t agree with it. Sorry it upset you that I don’t buy the bullshit that the Republican party puts out there. They can say whatever the hell they want, but a politician only cares about getting richer. Rather it’s Red or Blue all they see is Green.

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
:lmao no I see what you’re saying. I just don’t agree with it. Sorry it upset you that I don’t buy the bullshit that the Republican party puts out there. They can say whatever the hell they want, but a politician only cares about getting richer. Rather it’s Red or Blue all they see is Green.
Thing is, that's not meshing with what I see here. We don't have these crazy corporations here. 90% is not well-known corporations. There's Amazon, there's facebook, but those are just local companies doing business because of "x." In Amazon's case, there's a new distribution center. In facebook's case its servers. What i mean is, corporations that live here, and are major players, we don't have that.

That's what I mean by "paid by who?"

The last time a major national company that was incorporated here... was Twitch.

Just sayin' for perspective.

Last edited:

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Thing is, that's not meshing with what I see here. We don't have these crazy corporations here. 90% is not well-known corporations. There's Amazon, there's facebook, but those are just local companies doing business because of "x." In Amazon's case, there's a new distribution center. In facebook's case its servers. What i mean is, corporations that live here, and are major players, we don't have that.

That's what I mean by "paid by who?"
It doesn’t have to be locally owned or business in your area. The people who make the dangerous pills that’s passed off as medicine with dangerous side effects are the people who would suffer the more weed is legalized. If someone could smoke to relive their pain, or problems, etc. they couldn’t push shit that’s gonna cause more problems than it fixed. Hell one time before my Grandma got medicine from a doctor that had a possible side effect of DEATH. She refused to take it, can’t blame her. Weed surely ain’t gonna have that effect. But do you think the people making those meds and making big bucks off them care? Not a chance. Do they way something out there that cuts into their profit line? Not a chance. So I firmly believe they pay money to make sure it’s less likely it gets legalized.

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
It doesn’t have to be locally owned or business in your area. The people who make the dangerous pills that’s passed off as medicine with dangerous side effects are the people who would suffer the more weed is legalized. If someone could smoke to relive their pain, or problems, etc. they couldn’t push shit that’s gonna cause more problems than it fixed. Hell one time before my Grandma got medicine from a doctor that had a possible side effect of DEATH. She refused to take it, can’t blame her. Weed surely ain’t gonna have that effect. But do you think the people making those meds and making big bucks off them care? Not a chance. Do they way something out there that cuts into their profit line? Not a chance. So I firmly believe they pay money to make sure it’s less likely it gets legalized.
So, you mean people. Ok, I understand now.

It's just i hear "Special interests" i think of influences like corporate lobbying, or outside countries like China.

I'm not an asshole, I just want people to understand what I'm saying. And you laughed at me for not staying on track. I was on track. These small towns are just stuck in their old way(s) was my point. Its like this, if you go to a restaurant in the south, you will be served garbage products. Why is that? Because they don't have the same high standards you'll get, like say in New York City or California.

True with politics in Alabama. Hell, a fucking nazi looking person is running for office here from what I hear... :lol

I'm sure that's gonna go well.. :lol:hayden3

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
So, you mean people. Ok, I understand now.

It's just i hear "Special interests" i think of influences like corporate lobbying, or outside countries like China.

I'm not an asshole, I just want people to understand what I'm saying. And you laughed at me for not staying on track. I was on track. These small towns are just stuck in their old way(s) was my point. Its like this, if you go to a restaurant in the south, you will be served garbage products. Why is that? Because they don't have the same high standards you'll get, like say in New York City or California.

True with politics in Alabama. Hell, a fucking nazi looking person is running for office here from what I hear... :lol

I'm sure that's gonna go well.. :lol:hayden3
Those “people” are companies and corporations do they not? It ain’t some dude in his basement making the medicines you get prescribed, it’s medical corporations. But it’s also NOT SMALL TOWNS… AGAIN, it’s for the whole STATE, not one TOWN. What aren’t you getting? If this was some town and just the law for that town, sure but it’s the whole ass state. LET THE PEOPLE OF GEORGIA VOTE!! If it loses, fair enough, but they won’t even give us the choice because it hurts their bottom line

Also, a lot of that shit they serve in California or New York is shit I wouldn’t dare eat. They are amazing food here in my area that’s locally owned I can get. So I mean to call it garbage is something I strongly disagree with.