The Russo-Ukrainian War Thread (FKA Political Thread)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Redboy123@

Reaction score
I will never ignore anyone on this site. I like people quoting me. It's Stone Cold who has a problem with it

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD

For those who have seen the "Freedom Convoy" protests in Canada, and the fact the Conservatives have a very Trump-style interim leader at the moment, this is an interesting article. Remember, this isn't a "news article," it is an academic commentary from a Law Professor. So this is meant to give an opinion, but it is from someone who knows the law and has some basis in fact.

They point out issues around it including a lack of education based on "rights," and even which government to complain to. (They are going FUCK TRUDEAU, when a lot of the restrictions they are protesting are the responsibility of Provincial governments) and even the dangers of radical white supremacism in Canada. Interesting read.

And for context, there have been uses of Nazi flags, confederate flags during the protests (not from everyone, but still there) and the organizers, while they denounced the swastika, did not denounce any other hate flags used. They also desecrated statutes and bullied homeless shelters into feeding them, harassed local shops in Ottawa who told them to wear a mask, and etc.

The convoy organizers also have promoted things such as homophobia and racism, as seen in this example from their Facebook page.

TruckersPromoteHate.jpg

TruckersPromoteHate2.jpg
Why does this concern me?

Well three reasons.

First of all, this is up my ally in terms of education. Political science and legal issues, yes. Especially since I got my bachelor's during the rise of Trump and this was something I studied and was worried from in real time.

Two, AS A TRANSWOMAN THIS IS CONCERNING! Even if I am not out to most people I know irl, this adds to the fear that myself and countless members of the LGBTQ+ community has coming out.

Three, I'm seeing it manipulate some of my own family. I have an Uncle who is a trucker and even though I know he is a bit more conservative, and has said some uneducated things in the past, I normally have never associated it with this extreme version. However, since they have used the guise of "Supporting Truckers/First-line workers" it is manipulating him. It is kind of the same for my Aunt. Like she sees me as one of her favourites so I'm decently close to her. But because she is supporting her husband, I saw her share a lot of stuff related to this early on. Granted that she has toned it down A LOT since they hit Ottawa and even my Uncle to a degree, we really saw the dark-side of this, but it is hitting home and the people I care about.

Last edited:

Redboy123@

Reaction score

For those who have seen the "Freedom Convoy" protests in Canada, and the fact the Conservatives have a very Trump-style interim leader at the moment, this is an interesting article. Remember, this isn't a "news article," it is an academic commentary from a Law Professor. So this is meant to give an opinion, but it is from someone who knows the law and has some basis in fact.

They point out issues around it including a lack of education based on "rights," and even which government to complain to. (They are going FUCK TRUDEAU, when a lot of the restrictions they are protesting are the responsibility of Provincial governments) and even the dangers of radical white supremacism in Canada. Interesting read.

And for context, there have been uses of Nazi flags, confederate flags during the protests (not from everyone, but still there) and the organizers, while they denounced the swastika, did not denounce any other hate flags used. They also desecrated statutes and bullied homeless shelters into feeding them, harassed local shops in Ottawa who told them to wear a mask, and etc.

The convoy organizers also have promoted things such as homophobia and racism, as seen in this example from their Facebook page.

Well three reasons.

First of all, this is up my ally in terms of education. Political science and legal issues, yes. Especially since I got my bachelor's during the rise of Trump and this was something I studied and was worried from in real time.

Two, AS A TRANSWOMAN THIS IS CONCERNING! Even if I am not out to most people I know irl, this adds to the fear that myself and countless members of the LGBTQ+ community has coming out.

Three, I'm seeing it manipulate some of my own family. I have an Uncle who is a trucker and even though I know he is a bit more conservative, and has said some uneducated things in the past, I normally have never associated it with this extreme version. However, since they have used the guise of "Supporting Truckers/First-line workers" it is manipulating him. It is kind of the same for my Aunt. Like she sees me as one of her favourites so I'm decently close to her. But because she is supporting her husband, I saw her share a lot of stuff related to this early on. Granted that she has toned it down A LOT since they hit Ottawa and even my Uncle to a degree, we really saw the dark-side of this, but it is hitting home and the people I care about.
Sounds like they have a few bad eggs that need slapping down

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa

Well three reasons.

Three, I'm seeing it manipulate some of my own family. I have an Uncle who is a trucker and even though I know he is a bit more conservative, and has said some uneducated things in the past, I normally have never associated it with this extreme version. However, since they have used the guise of "Supporting Truckers/First-line workers" it is manipulating him. It is kind of the same for my Aunt. Like she sees me as one of her favourites so I'm decently close to her. But because she is supporting her husband, I saw her share a lot of stuff related to this early on. Granted that she has toned it down A LOT since they hit Ottawa and we really saw the dark-side of this, but it is hitting home and the people I care about.
I understand that you are concerned about being "painted" as a white supremacist, because of the flags or rethortic being bestowed onto Canada, but what you guys have is your own civil war. We have our own, where white supremacists are being mixed into two, three, four or more factions. I can't keep track. We have "white Supremacists" in U.S., but there are black Supremacy, too. BLM movement is a good movement, but the BLM organization is scamming people into riots. I have at least one or two videos to help along my thesis, okay? I will try to stick to the subject at hand, which is Canadian subversion. Just keep this in mind. I'm just bringing up U.S. because a lot of stories are overlapping. What I see with the Trucker Convoy is a good thing, problem is, some are bad apples that spoil the good spirit of these truckers. They are protesting the mandates. Nothing more, nothing less. Treadeu is an idiot.

Anyway, videos for anyone interested...

(Setting up ideas in your head, I posted this earlier...)

(Now, for the meat and potatoes...)

(For relevance...)

(And more relevancy...)

The reason why I posted these 4, is easy: A lot of people are being brainwashed. Its happening at every place you go. Its why we had the 2020 pandemic. But you'd have to go backwards...

(I also posted this earlier...)

I have written multiple stories about this subject. It's linked in the story itself like citations.

Last edited:

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Sounds like they have a few bad eggs that need slapping down

It isn't just a case of"a few bad eggs."

The organizers SUPPORT a lot of this. See the image I showed where the actual site showed support for some of these views. If they would denounce this, then that would be fine, but they aren't. They are

He denounces Nazi flags which, okay, fair enough. But they are WELCOMING Confederate flags and some other hate symbols. That is where they lose their argument.

Then Action4Canada, the group advocating for this also has on their website this:

They are willfully promoting these things.

I understand that you are concerned about being "painted" as a white supremacist, because of the flags or rethortic being bestowed onto Canada, but what you guys have is your own civil war. We have our own, where white supremacists are being mixed into two, three, four or more factions. I can't keep track. We have "white Supremacists" in U.S., but there are black Supremacy, too. BLM movement is a good movement, but the BLM organization is scamming people into riots. I have at least one or two videos to help along my thesis, okay? I will try to stick to the subject at hand, which is Canadian subversion. Just keep thisin mind. I'm just bringing up U.S. because a lot of stories are overlapping. What I see with the Trucker Convoy is a good thing, problem is, some are bad apples that spoil the good spirit of these truckers. They are protesting the mandates. Nothing more, nothing less. Treadeu is an idiot.

Anyway, videos for anyone interested...

Except they are protesting Trudeau for something which is primarily the responsibility of the Provinces. Remember, we are in a Federal system where there is a split in responsibilities between the Federal and Provincial governments. What I THINK they are protesting is the decision for Truckers who enter the Canadian border and are not vaccinated have to self-isolate for 14 days. That, constitutionally, is defendable.

I have said this before and I will say it again: especially in Canada, individual rights are not absolute.

Section one of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms states that the rights prescribed by it (with a couple exceptions like Democratic rights) are subject to such "Reasonable limits" that are still justified in a free and democratic society and the Canadian courts have created a test to give meaning to the act.

This is the Oakes Test:

Dl9TL4pVAAABX63.jpg

And some things to mention, in terms of "minimal impairment," the court has said it does not need to be delivered with such "nicety" meaning it doesn't has to be so minimally impairing that it doesn't do anything. It is minimally impairing while still achieving the objective.

We have discussed this countless times in classes, and it has been pretty much always been the same answer, the majority of these restrictions do meet the test. Curbing COVID-19 is pressing and substantial since it has caused the deaths of six million people worldwide, and its spread, especially to people who are unvaccinated and have more extreme symptoms, cause the overpopulation of hospitals causing great resources used and inhibits the ability of our health system to help those in need, it is pressing and substantial. Things like wearing masks, being vaccinated, self-isolating after travelling until you test negative, are things which are connected to the objective.

The minimally impairing can cause a debate, but generally people can still keep their jobs or they just do travel in Canada. Plus, I have said this before: THE VACCINE IS SAFE! I HAVE HAD MY ARM JABBED 3 TIMES AND BARELY HAD ISSUES!

Then proportionality, considering those factors, is overall met.

Reactions: InSaNe

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
Except they are protesting Trudeau for something which is primarily the responsibility of the Provinces. Remember, we are in a Federal system where there is a split in responsibilities between the Federal and Provincial governments. What I THINK they are protesting is the decision for Truckers who enter the Canadian border and are not vaccinated have to self-isolate for 14 days. That, constitutionally, is defendable.
We have the same problem here in U.S. under Biden. I know the story, I'm just keeping it simple, because your wording(s) are different from us in some ways. I understand English, but your language and I don't mean the English language. I mean, the Canadian style of speaking is a bit different. You have different systems, too.

At least try reading my article or articles so you can get the whole picture. China started this shit in 2019 with the extradition law, and in that timeframe, COVID19 was spread. What happened next is U.S. Air Force major unleashed a lot of information...

Don't "x" the browser, sit there and listen.

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
Oh, and by the way, I agree that this isn't "a few eggs."

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
Just putting this out there, since its related to the brainwashing...

Another...

Last edited:

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
:stevieray

Where's the The Rock's eyebrow GIF's?

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
I gotta pee in a sec, but ill post this here from chat before I forget...
That's because the Trudeau administration is funded by China and the old cold war. Let me find the stream where I heard it.

I'll edit soon

I'm still editing, but @Canadian Dragon, I'm trying to help you understand what's going on...

Here's a perfect kickoff livestream, its literally the FIRST thing Tim Pool talks about. BLM's dirty money is funneled to CANADA...

EDIT: Here is where they talk about Canada's collusion with World Economic Forum...

Its at 1:40:00 somewhere there...? And you're free to watch the podcast. Honk!

EDIT: I'm still editing. I'll drop this here...
Because Truckers are still hot. Honk, honk. (I know Ian is an idiot, but the conversations are still nice...)

Last edited:

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg

This is one of the reasons I have a problem with the Republican Party. Marijuana would be a HUGE benefit to be legalized and taxed. It’s safer than a lot of bullshit that’s legal, safer than some of the bullshit medicine out there for people as well. Would do wonders for people with all types of medical problems. Surely people like me who suffer from anxiety and depression. The fact that I have to illegally medicate myself because these assholes are basically taking money from people who want to make sure it stays illegal is sickening. They care more about lining their pockets than the people.

Reactions: Jacob Fox