The Rock wants ATTITUDE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

noumenon

I think he meant he didn't want Cena/Rock in these current conditions. He said if he were given a good reason, a good story he'd do it.
And just because the guy does movies aimed at kids doesn't mean he thinks wrestling should be aimed the same way. He had all of his success in the gritty Attitude Era, as much as I'm sure he could work some good promos with his current PG shit, it just would be the same. "TURN THAT..(thing) SIDEWAYS AND SHOVE IT STRAIGHT (down) YOUR CANDY (eating throat)!"

Airfixx

If all that's true, then Rock needs to wake the fuck up to the fact that he's never faced HBK and chew Vince's ear off to make it happen before Shawn retires.

xtremebadass

Once the Rock gets back into wrestling I bet you will be seeing him more than you expected. HBK was gone for quite sometime and he came back for a one shot deal, but look at him now. The Rock might say he will come back for one more match but you will be seeing the Rock in more than just one. Same goes for Bret Hart depending on how he looks at WrestleMania.

HHH, HBK, Batista, Undertaker, and Jericho are all older than the Rock and they are still going. The Rock can really bring interest back into wrestling...AGAIN.

Kizza

I think that people who bad him over doing this kiddy movies don't realize that they'd be easy for him, as well as the fact that he might ENJOY what he does? Crazy, I know.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
I really hope some day The Rock would come back to the WWE and not just for one match. :-/ I really doubt it though considering how much he makes in Hollywood.

Great One

Rather him have face HBK at Wrestlemania. HBK will have nothing to do, if not facing CM Punk. Rock vs. HBK and Taker vs. Cena on the same card would be so stacked though, jesus.

noumenon

Once the Rock gets back into wrestling I bet you will be seeing him more than you expected. HBK was gone for quite sometime and he came back for a one shot deal, but look at him now. The Rock might say he will come back for one more match but you will be seeing the Rock in more than just one. Same goes for Bret Hart depending on how he looks at WrestleMania.

HHH, HBK, Batista, Undertaker, and Jericho are all older than the Rock and they are still going. The Rock can really bring interest back into wrestling...AGAIN.

HBK was gone because he broke his back. He had to come back to make some more money. The Rock is in the best shape of his life and making millions...big difference..

straight_edge76

come? Like go watch? lol

I won't rule out a Rock comeback because like somebody said who woulda thought that Bret Hart would be in a WWE ring again? But unlike Bret Hart the Rock I am sure is making alot more money making "kiddy" movies (but I have to admit The Game Plan was funny as hell) then he was wrestling and I am sure his body isn't as beaten up as it would have been if he kept wrestling.

Mr.Enigma

Reaction score
Guys, the Rock + TNA + The Attitude Era Persona + SpikeTV..the Mans Channel (oh and it seriously is that)... = the most electrifying show on Earth!

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

If all that's true, then Rock needs to wake the fuck up to the fact that he's never faced HBK and chew Vince's ear off to make it happen before Shawn retires.

The Rock hates Shawn Michaels, thus them having never faced before.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I've heard two things. The first being Michaels tried to hinder Rocky's push when he was first coming through the ranks as a youngster. The other that Michaels was extremely disrespectful to Rocky's family and that Rock's hated him ever since. Either way it explains why they never wrestled.

noumenon

...or the fact that Rock was around in the Attitude Era while HBK wasn't even around.