The Rock wants ATTITUDE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Airfixx

I just did a little reading and there is reported heat from the ol' Kliq days... However, they were barely in a position to wrestle though... HBK was outta there not too long after the Rock's star began to rise.

I mean, even as late as SSeries '97, Rock isn't even making it onto PPV cards.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
The Rock is my favorite wrestler of all time for a reason.

Man, I'd be happy to see him wrestle Hornswoggle, I just need some Rocky action.

I say that in the most not gay way possible.

dragon29

Reaction score
This could be great for the wwe, what about the rock vs hbk

straight_edge76

Back on the HBK/Rock heat, back in the 90's who DID like HBK is an even better question I think.

straight_edge76

@KoK Yeah man, never say never. I mean who woulda thought that Bret Hart would be in a WWE ring ever again?

Airfixx

Don't wish to come off as a smart ass but I hadn't written the idea off. We all know Bret cares about his legacy BIG TIME so I kinda expected him to show up to do a 'repair' job sooner or later.

Evil Austin

XBA said back on page one quite smartly, that the Rock is still young, and if he does come back for another storyline with great build up which he wants, and great biuld up would take a few months of promos. He could stay after and already become part of the roster for a few more years even.

If that does happen after the HBK or Cena or whatever match he returns for, I hope that he stays to help some stars become future heels/faces and he give them the rub into stardom. Stars like Morrison, Dibiase and Ziggler would be something that I would like to see interact with Rock backstage and in the ring, heck even Punk could get a rub, (their promos would be gold too).

Anyone remember in the HOF induction of the Rock's family that he said there were three people he always wanted to face, I haven't seen the tape since but I remember one of them was Rey Mysterio. That too is a possibility.

straight_edge76

Don't wish to come off as a smart ass but I hadn't written the idea off. We all know Bret cares about his legacy BIG TIME so I kinda expected him to show up to do a 'repair' job sooner or later.

Yeah honestly, I though Bret's 'repair job' was really just doing a DVD for the WWE, I mean not to many times does Vince actually basically thank the person being chroicalized in the DVD for doing the damn thing. But that's just me.