The Rock reveals when he's coming back.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson has revealed when he is scheduled to return to WWE. Rock says he will be back in early 2013 to begin hyping his role for next year’s WrestleMania.

The Rock tweeted the following Friday evening:
“They asked I come back start of 2013. Have 3 films to shoot so trying to make it work. Miss that electricity though man.”

:rock:

PWMania

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
2013, that's over half a year away. It's so gay how the best guys show up like once a year nly @ road to WM. :upset: :cry::annoyed::upset:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Meh, I don't mind really. I'd obviously like him earlier but he's shooting three big films and doesn't have to come back at all. Though he better put someone over this time.

Donald Trump_

Reaction score
Crayo said:
Meh, I don't mind really. I'd obviously like him earlier but he's shooting three big films and doesn't have to come back at all. Though he better put someone over this time.

Obviously he is, the guy he loses the wwe championship to will be put over.

Donald Trump_

Reaction score
Crayo said:
Him winning it in the first place sort of pisses me off though, unless it's dirty ofc - but that's unlikely.

Why? Having Rock go for another title run is one of the dream title runs. Same with one last Undertaker world title run. :taker: Plus, The Rock is the people's champ. :rock:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
He's old and doesn't need to actually win it. He can feud for it but I think for example him feuding with Miz or Bryan as champs but getting screwed out the result until Miz/Bryan get a clean win over Rock at Wrestlemania. Something like that would be awesome.

Donald Trump_

Reaction score
Crayo said:
He's old and doesn't need to actually win it. He can feud for it but I think for example him feuding with Miz or Bryan as champs but getting screwed out the result until Miz/Bryan get a clean win over Rock at Wrestlemania. Something like that would be awesome.

He's not that old, he's still in his prime. He's actually more fit than ever. His star power combined with how much people would love for him to be champion. Sometimes I think people forget that this is an 'entertainment' business. :dawg:

If being old is a factor then someone as old as stone cold would be bad, but rock is fine. :dawg:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Old for the business. 39 or whatever he is is still relatively old for a champion who's not an active wrestler. Does The Rock need the title to be entertaining? Ask yourself that :)

Also ask yourself, do you want to live in the moment for 2 months of Rocky and then he goes for another year or use Rocky to create another mega star to entertain us every week for the whole year?

Donald Trump_

Reaction score
Crayo said:
Old for the business. 39 or whatever he is is still relatively old for a champion who's not an active wrestler. Does The Rock need the title to be entertaining? Ask yourself that :)

Also ask yourself, do you want to live in the moment for 2 months of Rocky and then he goes for another year or use Rocky to create another mega star to entertain us every week for the whole year?
Doesn't matter. The WWE Universe is in Love with the Rock. And the Rock doesn't need the title to entertain, there's a lot he can do. But I think the whole coming back and winning the title for him is a way to get back into WWE. Right now it seems he's just Dwayne Johnson visiting WWE. After a title reign, he'll be The Rock back home. Putting over young talent, entertaining the fans like he neber left. :lol1:

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Crayo said:

I keep hearing Rock vs Brock... boy that would be a waste. :sad:

I don't want him back, but if you must, Miz hasn't gotten his revenge from 27 and Survivor Series. That's perfect for him!

Donald Trump_

Reaction score
I can't believe how Rock is so not apprechiated in the IWC. :upset:

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
stephan1 said:
I can't believe how Rock is so not apprechiated in the IWC. :upset:

The IWC likes the guy a whole lot, actually. I don't. He's entertaining, but unless he's putting over a young star who needs the push, he's only getting in the way at this point.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I've been assuming that when/if Rock wins the title, he'll just forfeit it right afterwards the next night or something. I figured the point was that he simply wants to show he could win it one more time, not actually stick around defending it. That said, if he fights Brock, he's not losing. If he fights Cena or some other new(er) guy, he's losing.