The Rock must compete on Raw or Smackdown

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
We can't have a healthy champion avoid wrestling on TV.

But we don't have a healthy champion :cole:

Him wrestling on TV regularly will ruin the big time feel his matches have had at PPV's imo, so no thanks.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Having Rock wrestle on FREE tv shows means he loses his draw on PPVs, because you can see him wrestle for free, why are you gonna spend $55 on a PPV?

Until Rock gets to Hogan/Flair's age, you won't see him wrestle for free.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Jonathan said:
Having Rock wrestle on FREE tv shows means he loses his draw on PPVs, because you can see him wrestle for free, why are you gonna spend $55 on a PPV?

The 80's wants it's logic back. :dawg:

JeebaK

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
Still doesn't dispute my point. Rock worked with a mostly different roster as well as a different creative and company direction. He's out of touch for the most part.

Maybe, but apart from Punk Cena and Jericho who really is equal to him in the mic currently even though hes out of touch?

JeebaK

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
Jonathan said:

Until Rock gets to Hogan/Flair's age, you won't see him wrestle for free.

Not if he wrestles in 1 or 2 squash matches.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
TheBigShow said:
Go back to hollywood Rock :finger:

The Rock never left Hollywood lmfao. He has several huge blockbusters coming up and he can just dominate WWE as a side project. Haters so salty.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Dolph'sZiggler said:
The Rock never left Hollywood lmfao. He has several huge blockbusters coming up and he can just dominate WWE as a side project. Haters so salty.

Howllywood Dolph'sRocky?

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
JeebaK said:

It makes 0 difference. Besides, why would they book Rock to win a squash? That would literally serve no purpose what-so-ever.

Fact of the matter is, you're never going to see Rock wrestle on RAW or SmackDown.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
JeebaK said:

As long as they're less than 2 minutes long of course, that way he shouldn't have to spend too much time lieing on the mat 'injured'.

Seriously, just keep Rock out the ring and on the mic whenever possible.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Jonathan said:
It makes 0 difference. Besides, why would they book Rock to win a squash? That would literally serve no purpose what-so-ever.

Fact of the matter is, you're never going to see Rock wrestle on RAW or SmackDown.

He was in a tag match with Cena before Wrestlemania last year at some point, correct me if I'm wrong.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Neil Thorn said:
He was in a tag match with Cena before Wrestlemania last year at some point, correct me if I'm wrong.

Survivor Series 2011. That was a ppv.