The Rock.....At WM 24?!?!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

wow how did this topic go from HBK vs. Rock to Matt Hardy vs Rock? Looks like people are in doubt or their minds are wandering really bad

bdogg1

Reaction score
how about rock vs flair. 2 of the greatest. it could be like the last nitro match ever. 2 icons going out on top together

Beer Money Army

alot of people are saying rock/austin but doesn't austin still needs back or beck surgery also his knee. Wasn't that the reason after wm 19????

monkeystyle

Reaction score
alot of people are saying rock/austin but doesn't austin still needs back or beck surgery also his knee. Wasn't that the reason after wm 19????

Austin has said a few times that he could do at least one more match, but it would have to be teh right circumstances. Hence why he won't wrestle Hogan.

OrtonIsGod

Reaction score
I highly doubt we'll see the Rock back to wrestle either of the Hardys. If he's coming back it's to wrestle Cena or HBK and and even Orton. Obviously, if it were to be Cena, the match would be pushed to the moon and while it wouldn't be the main event, it probably would be considered as the main event.

Has anyone heard this news about the Rock from anyone else?

C4

The Rock vs Shawn Michaels - WWE Championship [Battle of the Titans]
It seems impossible but don't you forget this is the WWE and anything can happen over here, don't know what's going to happen but if this match happens then I love WWE.

C4

It is not sad news, The Rock has to retire someday. But thank god he will have a final Match in the WWE. It's going to be amazing if they have:
The Rock vs John Cena - WWE Championship
Maybe they should turn Cena heel and after the Match turn him face again, Maybe we will see a torch passing at WrestleMania the next year :p Okay all Cena haters don't come flying at me!

Angryphilip2

Reaction score
yeah, im pretty sure that there were reports that said there was such bad blood between the rock and michaels that, the rock said he would never wrestle him

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Lmao...Even as the biggest Matt Hardy fan I wouldnt enjoy seeing a Matt Hardy/Rock Match/Fued for WM24 at all....It just wouldnt make sence.....Matt should win MITB,and Rock should wrestle someone HUGEE like HBK,Flair,Orton ect.

PeepShow

Where in the fuck are you people getting Hardy/Rock at WM? :roflmao:

PeepShow

Ummm nah. But anyway, Im still confused. The Hardy match wouldnt even make any remote sense at all. Im baffled here Trav........lol

OrtonIsGod

Reaction score
I think that's the point that everyone else is trying to make....obviously that match wouldn't make sense, but someone did bring it up.

TheAnswer

Reaction score
What about Rock vs Triple H one more time?

Triple H has been in pointless feuds with midcarders, and that trend seems to be continuing until the Royal Rumble.

Both guys would put on a good show, it would make Triple H heel, and than he would soon feud with Cena, Punk, Etc.

Although, I highly doubt The Rock will comeback......