The Rock and John Cena more similar then people think?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
seabs said:
@[KevinLockard23] The Rock utilized a limited moveset during his main event run, I'm sure anyone could admit that. Watch his matches, they consisted of slaps, a Samoan Drop, belly to belly throw, Sharpshooter, Spinebuster, People's elbow and the Rock bottom.

He also had a bodyslam, clothesline, kicks, suplex, superplex, DDT, backdrop, etc. Overall, I don't think his move set was really that limited, it was pretty standard. He had just as many (if not more) moves than Ric Flair did, and Flair is often called one of the greatest wrestlers of all time.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Both of these guys define/ed an era.

I love flair's face bump taunt. Classic. When I wrestle I'm going to use it to pay tribute.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
KevinLockard23 said:
He also had a bodyslam, clothesline, kicks, suplex, superplex, DDT, backdrop, etc. Overall, I don't think his move set was really that limited, it was pretty standard. He had just as many (if not more) moves than Ric Flair did, and Flair is often called one of the greatest wrestlers of all time.

How often did he use them? The float over ddt I'll give you that and the rushing clothesline. This isn't about who the best wrestler is either it's about their movesets and how they were limited. Flair is considered the best due to his ability to sell like a pauper and be viewed as a king on his offence.