• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Return of Unpopular Wrestling Opinions

Cwalker

They are your favorite? So like you wanna join them?
giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
People were just throwing out random couples…

Figured I’d get in it

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Here is a "hot take" that always gets the people going. Intergender Wrestling should be a common thing among all styles of wrestling/promotions

It doesn't really bother me having major companies segregated by genders but I think if you're smaller you're completely limiting your talent and matchup pool. Like on TEW I almost always turn on intergender wrestling when I do indies bc you can instantly pick up some women that she just as if not more popular than the men and get you higher ratings as main eventers lmao

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
It doesn't really bother me having major companies segregated by genders but I think if you're smaller you're completely limiting your talent and matchup pool. Like on TEW I almost always turn on intergender wrestling when I do indies bc you can instantly pick up some women that she just as if not more popular than the men and get you higher ratings as main eventers lmao
It doesn't bother me to some degree on the major companies, but on RAW when they had Rhea v Akira it should have been a full blown Intergender match not the bs we got.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
It doesn't bother me to some degree on the major companies, but on RAW when they had Rhea v Akira it should have been a full blown Intergender match not the bs we got.

I said it got good for the last minute or so when it just turned into a wrestling match instead of intergender spectacle nonsense lol