• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Return of Unpopular Wrestling Opinions

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
1. Sasha Banks is overrated af (just my personal opinion)

2. Shayna Baszler is the best women's wrestler on the roster and has been criminally underused

3. Trick Williams is going to have a bigger future than Carmelo Hayes.

4. Retribution had potential even after debut but not after reveal of slapjack

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
1. Sasha Banks is overrated af (just my personal opinion)

2. Shayna Baszler is the best women's wrestler on the roster and has been criminally underused

3. Trick Williams is going to have a bigger future than Carmelo Hayes.

4. Retribution had potential even after debut but not after reveal of slapjack
Those first two are definitely unpopular with me.

And I actually think Retribution had potential even after that because making Ali the leader could have elevated him, but they squandered it.

RDT

Sasha Banks is an interesting case. I think her impact on the product is definitely a bit overrated. I think there are a lot of people who think if she shows up in AEW that'll be the massive ratings boom. As good as she is, I don't think she has the value though.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Yeah I've just been trying to straight up ignore these types of comments for this reason lol bc there's usually no real logic past "I like this guy and want him to win" (which is fine) so best to just leave it at that than have them try and jump through hoops to show why said person should FACTUALLY win
:bosque Legit me the other night when I wanted Sammy to win. I had no reason other than I like him more. When I knew he shouldn’t actually win.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
AJ Lee would be nowhere near the best women's wrestler or talker in WWE if she were around today, even at her peak. She'd be in the same sort of position as Natalya, in that she stood out during the Diva hell but is rapidly overshadowed by better actual wrestlers

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
AJ Lee would be nowhere near the best women's wrestler or talker in WWE if she were around today, even at her peak. She'd be in the same sort of position as Natalya, in that she stood out during the Diva hell but is rapidly overshadowed by better actual wrestlers

You and I have never disagreed more.

Especially on the mic. Not many women even today particularly excel in that area. AJ though dropped bombs.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
i think even being on the same level as Natalya is generous.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
You and I have never disagreed more.

Especially on the mic. Not many women even today particularly excel in that area. AJ though dropped bombs.
I barely watched n yea lol at this AJ Lee slander. Aj lee, paige and the 4 horsewomen are the reason women main evented and mainstreamed american female wrestling. Also Natalya never excelled at anything, sure she's a nice lady but to act like Lee was inferior to her at anything is a strange take to me

Cwalker

I barely watched n yea lol at this AJ Lee slander. Aj lee, paige and the 4 horsewomen are the reason women main evented and mainstreamed american female wrestling. Also Natalya never excelled at anything, sure she's a nice lady but to act like Lee was inferior to her at anything is a strange take to me
Since we’re on the subject…

I think Paige/Saraya gets too much credit for the Women’s Revolution