• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Return of Unpopular Wrestling Opinions

RDT

Diesel was a great choice to lead the WWF in 1995, he just needed the right opponents after Mania. Sid, Tatanka, Mabel and even Davey Boy just weren't good fits for him. It didn't help that for some reason Vince made his top 5 guys (Diesel, Bret, HBK, Undertaker and Razor) all faces. Diesel vs heel Razor in 95 would have probably been a lot better.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Diesel was a great choice to lead the WWF in 1995, he just needed the right opponents after Mania. Sid, Tatanka, Mabel and even Davey Boy just weren't good fits for him. It didn't help that for some reason Vince made his top 5 guys (Diesel, Bret, HBK, Undertaker and Razor) all faces. Diesel vs heel Razor in 95 would have probably been a lot better.
See I agree to a point, but not with face Diesel, and especially not with that version of face Diesel.

RDT

See I agree to a point, but not with face Diesel, and especially not with that version of face Diesel.
Sure the booking wasn't amazing either for 1995, but still opponents like Owen Hart, Razor and more heel HBK I think make it work way better than it did.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Sure the booking wasn't amazing either for 1995, but still opponents like Owen Hart, Razor and more heel HBK I think make it work way better than it did.

I personally think white meat babyface Diesel was absolute trash. Gimme Diesel that was cocky, confident, and and a little bit of a shithead.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Stop complaining that guys who were clearly hired to job "aren't being used right". I saw something on Reddit whining about Fuego Del Sol not being used properly.

Wiseman

O.J.A.S.
Stop complaining that guys who were clearly hired to job "aren't being used right". I saw something on Reddit whining about Fuego Del Sol not being used properly.
I can't blame people for that. Different people are fans of different wrestlers. Those people will always want their wrestlers pushed and not jobbed. I get what you're saying, but I see the other side of the coin as well.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I can't blame people for that. Different people are fans of different wrestlers. Those people will always want their wrestlers pushed and not jobbed. I get what you're saying, but I see the other side of the coin as well.

Yeah I've just been trying to straight up ignore these types of comments for this reason lol bc there's usually no real logic past "I like this guy and want him to win" (which is fine) so best to just leave it at that than have them try and jump through hoops to show why said person should FACTUALLY win