• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Return of Unpopular Wrestling Opinions

Skyefire

Wrestling Goddest
Vince McMahon didn't "kill the territories", he saved the wrestling industry. If wrestling hadn't adapted with the times the whole industry would have failed.

Deezy

DZ PZ
The territories just acted like the Mafia who ran a monopoly on the rasslin business, would run off anyone trying to start their own promotion and labeled them "outlaw outfits" and Vince McMahon was just corporations taking over Vegas.

Let's also not forget Crockett was wielding the most power and using all the other territories top stars because they had WTBS just like Vince McMahon had USA and if anyone thinks he wouldn't have done the same thing is just a mark.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
A modern day wrestling company should have significantly more faces than heels, and faces turning heel should be much more rare. Natural faces are a rare commodity, and should not be wasted if found.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
The fun part is going to be the bitching either way lol it's either "lol Britt wins again" or "lol they put over the new part timer over their biggest star"

Chris

Dreams are Endless
On the topic tho I think I'd put Britt over too and that def does feel unpopular or at least super unlikely, like I'd give it no chance of happening lol I don't think it matters much tho really, it's how the match turns out and how Saraya performs. Even if Britt wins, she'll get that standing ovation after (well if they have time before the next match)